ADVERTISEMENT

PJ Fleck is a better coach than Tim Brewster but when it comes to Gibberish

Minnesota last won a NC in 1960. It's last conference championship was 1967. The coach was Murray Warmath.

Since he left in 1970, the Goofs are 284-322-3. (.466). Fleck is .595, better than any coach in the last 53 years. For reasons that I don't totally understand, Goofer football history in the last 5 decades pretty much sucks.

So, I guess PJ is the best of a long list of very unsuccessful coaches. The tallest midget.

But he is still a weirdo.

Reactions: OutbackBowl2017
Minnesota last won a NC in 1960. It's last conference championship was 1967. The coach was Murray Warmath.

Since he left in 1970, the Goofs are 284-322-3. (.466). Fleck is .595, better than any coach in the last 53 years. For reasons that I don't totally understand, Goofer football history in the last 5 decades pretty much sucks.

So, I guess PJ is the best of a long list of very unsuccessful coaches. The tallest midget.

But he is still a weirdo.
And the last time they played in the Rose Bowl game.....Eisenhower was President. Let that sink in for a minute.

• Haha
Reactions: Hawk_4shur
Minnesota should have a stout running attack. The big question mark is the QB they plan to start that came in from New Hampshire.

The new DC was on BTN last night on the training camp tour, and he is like a weirder PJ twin. Talks so fast.

It's a pro sports town.

The casual sports fans DGAF about Gopher Athletics.
True. They lost football when they moved it to the Dome...basketball after Clem was caught cheating...hockey around when the Wild began. Gopher hockey tickets were impossible to get when I moved up here. Now...not so much.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT