ADVERTISEMENT

Player wish list

intrepodor

HR MVP
Nov 2, 2010
The 2 Murrays
Toussaint at 6 1, 6 3, 6 6, 6 8. 6 10
3 of these Toussaints can shoot from outside.
No Mcafferys. No 6th year players back.
Fran can stay with a short leash. New assistants

my only wish: I wish the players that get to play are our most talented ones. Not the one's most liked by the head coach.

Another wish.... I wish I could sit in on a film session covering defense. I would love to hear what our coaches tell our players. More importantly, what they don't.
I'll guarantee you many great coaches would have benched Patrick last night for not going after loose 50/50 balls and waving at drivers.
I'm not faulting patrick's offense last night but the message sent by allowing that type of behavior poisons a team. It's the toxic stuff that permeates down through the ranks until it becomes culture. This is where Fran is at right now.

Another wish.... I wish I could sit in on a film session covering defense. I would love to hear what our coaches tell our players. More importantly, what they don't.
I'll guarantee you many great coaches would have benched Patrick last night for not going after loose 50/50 balls and waving at drivers.
I'm not faulting patrick's offense last night but the message sent by allowing that type of behavior poisons a team. It's the toxic stuff that permeates down through the ranks until it becomes culture. This is where Fran is at right now.
Amen

Dang I almost forgot about Patrick not going after that tipped ball. Like the games wasn't in reach at that point? I believe it was.

I wish we were able to recruit the post like Purdue seems to be able to do year after year after year...

Fran has always allowed his made men to slack on defense.

Peter Jok and Cook would take it to almost absurd levels.

I wish we were able to recruit the post like Purdue seems to be able to do year after year after year...
All Fran has to do is go over the border to Canada, other teams seem to find good players and I can't believe only Painter can find the tall ones. They're there if you look hard enough, but then it's outside of Iowa and Fran would have to spend more of his recruitment money that he doesn't have.

The 2 Murrays
Toussaint at 6 1, 6 3, 6 6, 6 8. 6 10
3 of these Toussaints can shoot from outside.
No Mcafferys. No 6th year players back.
Fran can stay with a short leash. New assistants
Don't you feel stupid now?

ADVERTISEMENT