ADVERTISEMENT

Players met w/ Media + KF Press Conf. LeShon Williams & Seth Anderson good to go. DeShaun Lee likely starter at CB. KF is 3-11 on Road vs Top 10 teams

full text of tweet:

I asked Jay Higgins about OSU star freshman WR Jeremiah Smith (a 5 star & #1 overall prospect coming out of high school):

"I would say (making significant contributions as a freshman) is difficult, but he's making it look pretty easy. So I guess it is for him. He's one of those guys that we have to know where he's at at all times, locate him, see where he's aligned and understand that he's their big play guy. He's a special, special athlete."

Full text of the tweet:

Iowa TE Luke Lachey, the youngest of 5 kids whose father is an Ohio State broadcaster, said sister Paige is his biggest fan. Of course, all of the Lacheys grew up Buckeyes fans.

“We call her an Iowa freak. She loves Iowa. Whenever we see any of those (statue) Herkys around, she’ll take a picture of it. And she’s 32. She’s a huge fan. She loves Caitlin Clark. She’s the biggest Iowa fan.”

wouldn't it be something if the Iowa OL shuts everybody up, opens up huge holes and KJ has a huge 200+ yard game?
Would be fantastic. I have not studied it, but for KJ's runs is there a tendency who we run through? I know we had some outside runs. But it seems pretty well spread between the linemen.

Last edited:
Reactions: Franisdaman
Would be fantastic. I have not studied it, but for KJ's runs is there a tendency who we run through? I know we had some outside runs. But it seems pretty well spread between the linemen.
It seems like the majority of his big runs have been through the C gap on the right side.

But, he has also had success going left and scored on a counter against Minnesota.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT