ADVERTISEMENT

Please pray for my wife

I know this might not be the right place for this. we found my wife has three tumors we are have surgery at 3 pm we are in Omaha Nebraska . I know more prayers go up more comes down so please pray. I thank you all God bless you all . Good Hawkeyes
OMG 😱 all prayers from my family to yours and there’s absolutely no reason to apologize for anything- you’re a Hawkeye and you’re considered Family… and I will pray for your wife as much as I can possibly do - please keep the good faith and WE ARE ALL HERE FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY! God BLESS!

I know this might not be the right place for this. we found my wife has three tumors we are have surgery at 3 pm we are in Omaha Nebraska . I know more prayers go up more comes down so please pray. I thank you all God bless you all . Good Hawkeyes
Inshallah, I hope she pulls through and is okay. And I did and will pray that she does. I lost my wife in a bicycle accident last year and I really don't think there is anything as difficult in life as losing a spouse.

Edited to clarify - Inshallah just means "God willing" or "If God wills it."

Reactions: Hawkeyesgonewild
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT