ADVERTISEMENT

Please pray for my wife

My baby pace way this afternoon 625 watch the Iowa game . God bless you all

Her name Colleen Pauley
Denison Iowa
God bless her and God bless you guys and go hawkeyes
I lost my oldest sister to Cancer in 2014. I know what you are going thru. My you find comfort with the Lord. I also lost my dad at Thanksgiving with Kidney's failed . God bless you and your family

I pray that God's will be accomplished with your wife's health crisis. May God bless and comfort you and your family during these troubling times. Amen.

Reactions: Hawkeyesgonewild
I'm sorry to hear that. I haven't checked on this thread since July when I heard the good news. I really wish I haven't now. I wanted to just read the happy ending. I find it admirable that you were there with her to the end. The good news is she is pain free now, and when God is ready to call you home that you will see her again.

Remember she is waiting, but you still have things to do here. Losing a loved one is terribly difficult. We're all on the same road. It just sucks when our loved ones get off the road and back home while our journey continues. Just know she is pain free now, and will be wanting to hear all about your trip when you see her again.

I'm so sorry for your loss, and for my rambling. I just felt my heart drop after each post I saw from you. God Bless!

My baby pace way this afternoon 625 watch the Iowa game . God bless you all

Her name Colleen Pauley
Denison Iowa
God bless her and God bless you guys and go hawkeyes
Man I am so super sorry- this is heartbreaking to hear this and my condolences and thoughts and prayers to you and your family- just utterly harsh to hear this

That my baby that is 3 weeks before she died . That is a wig she is wearing . God I miss her. Go Hawkeyes

Oh my I wasn't expecting this update.

My heart just sank.

I'm so sorry for your loss.

If you believe in God I'm sure she's watching you and the Hawks from above.

ADVERTISEMENT