ADVERTISEMENT

Please pray for my wife

I know this might not be the right place for this. we found my wife has three tumors we are have surgery at 3 pm we are in Omaha Nebraska . I know more prayers go up more comes down so please pray. I thank you all God bless you all . Good Hawkeyes
Not to be creepy, but I may have seen you at the hotel across the street from the hospital at breakfast Wednesday morning. Hope all continues to go well for her and you.

May Jesus be with her as she battles this terrible disease. I pray for the day people like your wife never have to worry about this again after she goes into remission. That day is hopefully coming as these diseases go the way of other plagues that effected our ancestors. Prayers sent 🙏.

I know this might not be the right place for this. we found my wife has three tumors we are have surgery at 3 pm we are in Omaha Nebraska . I know more prayers go up more comes down so please pray. I thank you all God bless you all . Good Hawkeyes
I pray every day, sometimes multiple times and I am more then happy to pray for your wife. Take care and God bless.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT