ADVERTISEMENT

Please pray for my wife

I know this might not be the right place for this. we found my wife has three tumors we are have surgery at 3 pm we are in Omaha Nebraska . I know more prayers go up more comes down so please pray. I thank you all God bless you all . Good Hawkeyes
I don’t believe in prayer but I wish you and your wife and family the absolute best and hope the dr’s are able to help her get well!!!!

I know this might not be the right place for this. we found my wife has three tumors we are have surgery at 3 pm we are in Omaha Nebraska . I know more prayers go up more comes down so please pray. I thank you all God bless you all . Good Hawkeyes
Praying for your wife’s recovery.

Reactions: Hawkeyesgonewild
We got back from doctors next Wednesday doing radiation for the brain maybe 3 treatments. Than going after tumors in lungs . They have a great team at unmc. Thank you guys for prayers.

🙏🙏🙏

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT