ADVERTISEMENT

Please Senate...end this nightmare

"...Iran will be held fully responsible for lives lost, or damage incurred, at any of our facilities. They will pay a very BIG PRICE! This is not a Warning, it is a Threat."

What else could this mean but Trump saying that we are going to war with Iran?

SO much worse than Benghazi...o_O
This is exactly right

superficial appearances vs a coup in Lybia that killed tens of thousands including our own people

That’s typical liberal hypocrisy. You are embarrassed about Trumps tweets but sweep Obama’s evil actions under the rug.

Can somebody explain to me what is so ridiculous about the tweet in the op? I mean I’m not really a devotee of the medium so all tweets pretty much look the same to me, which is to say borderline stupid.

Can somebody explain to me what is so ridiculous about the tweet in the op? I mean I’m not really a devotee of the medium so all tweets pretty much look the same to me, which is to say borderline stupid.
the op is just mad Obama didn't tweet it. if trump can send in the marines and overthrow iran and Iraq in one fell swoop and control ME oil, that's a win in most peoples' books. can't have wins.

It is basically a declaration of war. Over twitter. Let me repeat. Trump just declared what amounts to war. Over twitter. If this is the height of ridiculousness, I don't know what would be? It is something straight from Dr. Strangelove. And it will be even more ridiculous when Trump doesn't go to war with them. The whole thing is absurd.

It is basically a declaration of war. Over twitter. Let me repeat. Trump just declared what amounts to war. Over twitter. If this is the height of ridiculousness, I don't know what would be? It is something straight from Dr. Strangelove. And it will be even more ridiculous when Trump doesn't go to war with them. The whole thing is absurd.
uhhh, the people who started the attack declared. he's just talking about finishing it.

I’d be upset as hell if I thought it was a declaration of war. I could give 0 fücks about the fact it was on Twitter. I’m more of a substance over style guy. I think my Trump outrage receptors are permanently burned out.

Reactions: ottumwan in tx
This is not a warning, it is a threat. Really?
yes, they are attacking the us citizens over there and our sovereign land in our embassy. now, we can argue if iran is involved, but we cannot argue there's an attack. trump is threatening to stop it. which he should. now, the timing is suspect, ha ha

oh and by the way: let us assume trump gets voted put by the senate and removed... would pence do anything differently? he may not tweet, but I dang sure bet he'd do something about this situation.

This is not a warning, it is a threat. Really?
Goldy is right. This has the makings for something far far worse than Benghazi. Obama's error was jumping to the conclusion that Benghazi was done by protesters. Trump has jumped to the conclusion that Iraq was done by Iran. Moreover, Trump has doubled the errors of Obama by already deciding what to do about this by telling Iran that he is going to war with them. And I might add that he has done this mere hours after the attack and before any real investigating could be done over what happened.

Reactions: papabeef
I’d be upset as hell if I thought it was a declaration of war. I could give 0 fücks about the fact it was on Twitter. I’m more of a substance over style guy. I think my Trump outrage receptors are permanently burned out.
Trump telling Iran that they, "will pay a BIG PRICE" and that this, "isn't a warning but a THREAT," really seems like a declaration that Trump intends to begin military payback against Iran.

keep in mind Iraq killed a us contractor the other day and trump let certain areas have it in the ME and they are mad now

Trump telling Iran that they, "will pay a BIG PRICE" and that this, "isn't a warning but a THREAT," really seems like a declaration that Trump intends to begin military payback against Iran.
I hope not. I’ll admit, it’s all white noise from Trump for me anymore. Didn’t he say something similar after the drone attack on the oil facility.

Reactions: BlackNGoldBleeder
I hope not. I’ll admit, it’s all white noise from Trump for me anymore. Didn’t he say something similar after the drone attack on the oil facility.
I can't remember about any oil field tweet. And I do assume that Trump will conveniently forget about this tweet, and that it's real purpose it to pretend like he is going to do something when he actually won't. I do find it astounding that we have a president who behaves like this, though. It seems like any other president would have simply sent out a statement that they are taking this attack as seriously as they can, that the embassy is getting whatever held they need, that they are there for the victims and their families, and that they are currently getting to the bottom of who exactly did this and will bring them to justice.

ADVERTISEMENT