ADVERTISEMENT

Pocahontas rolls her eyes on sundown

She certainly has an easier time expressing herself. The Ds may soon regret allowing the voters in South Carolina, a state that won’t even vote blue, to pick their candidate. Because it’s looking like they could have gotten anyone elected this time. Should have aimed higher than an old moderate way past his prime.

Last edited:
She certainly has an easier time expressing herself. The Ds may soon regret allowing the voters in South Carolina, a state that won’t even vote blue, pick their candidate. Because it’s looking like they could have gotten anyone elected this time. Should have aimed higher than an old moderate way past his prime.
Since I won’t vote for Trump, I was practically begging the D’s to nominate a decent candidate this time around. Like Amy or Pete. But no....they offer up an empty suit career bureaucrat.

Since I won’t vote for Trump, I was practically begging the D’s to nominate a decent candidate this time around. Like Amy or Pete. But no....they offer up an empty suit career bureaucrat.
This

That’s all you’ve got?

K.
If you don’t know the difference between young candidates with definite ideas and plans, and a tired old bureaucrat who uses popular opinion to tell him what to think.....then there is no hope for you.

But then, you are a partisan hack who will accept any candidate The Party shoves down your throat.

If you don’t know the difference between young candidates with definite ideas and plans, and a tired old bureaucrat who uses popular opinion to tell him what to think.....then there is no hope for you.

But then, you are a partisan hack who will accept any candidate The Party shoves down your throat.

So a non-answer and an insult. Brilliant.

Hate to break it to you, but Amy and Pete are bureaucrats who let the popular opinion tell them what to think. Maybe read up in case someone asks you what their positions are in the future and you can give a more substantial answer than “they’re young.”

Hate to break it to you, but Amy and Pete are bureaucrats who let the popular opinion tell them what to think. Maybe read up in case someone asks you what their positions are in the future and you can give a more substantial answer than “they’re young.”
Speaking of non-answers! LOL!

Ok boomer.

He won’t get it.

Reactions: FlickShagwell
He won’t get it.
Ah, but I do. I just don’t accept whomever The Party decides is the candidate without question. I actually took the time to read up on them before making my decision. Sorry...I think Biden is a poor choice.

You have your opinion and I have mine.

Ah, but I do. I just don’t accept whomever The Party decides is the candidate. I actually took the time to read up on them before making my choice. Too bad you and flick apparently did not.

But....you can keep on being you.

Edit. Nevermind.

have a good Sunday.

Ah, but I do. I just don’t accept whomever The Party decides is the candidate. I actually took the time to read up on them before making my choice. Too bad you and flick apparently did not.

You have your opinion and I have mine.

So tell us what you read about Pete and Amy’s positions (not age, gender, sexual orientation) that differentiates them from Biden already! This is a really easy question, 83.

Reactions: BGHAWK
Didn’t watch the video because I don’t care but jfc some of you won’t let Warren’s Native American thing go. Next thing you’ll tell me is Obama wore a tan suit once.
The time to let it go is when she owned it. She owned it so personally I haven't used the moniker once since then.

Didn’t watch the video because I don’t care but jfc some of you won’t let Warren’s Native American thing go. Next thing you’ll tell me is Obama wore a tan suit once.
Well he dressed in his native Kenyan garb many times.Hell his brother endorses Trump.

Well he dressed in his native Kenyan garb many times.Hell his brother endorses Trump.
Don’t care about any of that. I’m just saying people still hanging onto the Warren Indian thing I just assume have a 6th grade or lower education.

She certainly has an easier time expressing herself. The Ds may soon regret allowing the voters in South Carolina, a state that won’t even vote blue, pick their candidate. Because it’s looking like they could have gotten anyone elected this time. Should have aimed higher than an old moderate way past his prime.
See, its not that hard to just post like a normal rational person.

Reactions: naturalmwa
So tell us what you read about Pete and Amy’s positions (not age, gender, sexual orientation) that differentiates them from Biden already! This is a really easy question, 83.

You’d think for making “racist” one of the main negatives the left uses against Trump, that Biden’s continual need to apologize for saying and doing racist shit would bother them. But for some reason, they defend, deflect and ignore it.

You’d think for making “racist” one of the main negatives the left uses against Trump, that Biden’s continual need to apologize for saying and doing racist shit would bother them. But for some reason, they defend, deflect and ignore it.
Dems like all the apologies, it releases our guilt.

Reactions: HawkeyeShawn

Or a overweight man in his 70s having trouble walking down a ramp.

F-

See me.
Nice deflection tactic. Won’t work with me.

If you want to see what Pete and Amy’s positions are, you are going to have to do your own research. I am not going to spend the next hour or two searching websites, and linking/copy/pasting. I’m not cigaretteman.

1. I don’t have time as I’m heading out the door for the day.
2. You would just dismiss any information I provided anyway, so what’s the point? It wouldn’t matter what I provided....you would NEVER admit I was right or that you were even the slightest bit wrong.

Look.....if Biden was your guy all along, and you TRULY BELIEVE he is the BEST POSSIBLE candidate.....fine. That is your belief and I respect the opinions of others, even if I don’t agree. I just happen to think others were other, much better, candidates.

Nice deflection tactic. Won’t work with me.

If you want to see what Pete and Amy’s positions are, you are going to have to do your own research. I am not going to spend the next hour or two searching websites, and linking/copy/pasting. I’m not cigaretteman.

1. I don’t have time as I’m heading out the door for the day.
2. You would just dismiss any information I provided anyway, so what’s the point? It wouldn’t matter what I provided....you would NEVER admit I was right or that you were even the slightest bit wrong.

Could have save a lot of typing by just saying I don’t know.

Reactions: FlickShagwell
ADVERTISEMENT