ADVERTISEMENT

Pole Vault Girl story pops up

@Moral claims to have earned a degree in sport so I will wait for his expert analysis on this subject.

Reactions: Moral
Allison_Stokke_05.jpg

Allison_Stokke_14.jpg
Allison_Stokke_24.jpg
Allison_Stokke_03.jpg
Allison_Stokke_11.jpg
Allison_Stokke_09.jpg

Sounds like she missed an opportunity to become a super model. She has the looks, she had fame and she just wanted to run from it.

She could have embraced the fame and hired a body guard and become very famous. I could see her in sports illustrated etc.

I feel bad for her because she was not looking for fame, sounds like she has done well for herself.

Are these pics supposed to be sexual?

I'd just like to know if I'm a pervert.

TIA

One of the greatest threads I've ever seen on here..........remember when her friend, or someone proclaiming to be her friend, came on here calling everyone perverts?

Here's the problem with that "article" - her family says they never wanted her to be viewed as a sex symbol, but yet there are many photos of her modeling her sexy body inside Nike track clothes. She knew the whole time what she was "stoking" with those photos.

Here's the problem with that "article" - her family says they never wanted her to be viewed as a sex symbol, but yet there are many photos of her modeling her sexy body inside Nike track clothes. She knew the whole time what she was "stoking" with those photos.

Yea, I call about half of that article hyperbole.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT