ADVERTISEMENT

Police investigating KC area pastor, ex-school board president accused of grooming child

SoProudNole

HB Legend
Jan 19, 2004
Waiting to hear some lady with "Where were all these hot pastors when I was a kid?"

4521aec5d87d07cce563b37b15e04d60

The Blue Springs Police Department is investigating recently resigned school board president and local pastor Bobby Hawk after allegations of inappropriate behavior from roughly 10 years ago with a then-12-year-old recently surfaced online.

“We have opened an investigation and are seeking information regarding these allegations,” Jennifer Brady, the department’s public information officer, told The Star in an email.

“With this now being an open investigation, I am not at liberty to speak further.”

Efforts by The Star to reach Hawk on Thursday were unsuccessful.

Hawk resigned from the Blue Springs Board of Education on Wednesday. His abrupt departure came shortly after 23-year-old Isabelle “Izzy” Davis shared a blog post detailing Hawk’s “grooming” behavior, which she alleges began after her family started attending EPIC Church KC in Independence, where Hawk is a founding pastor.

Link

I wonder what his Facebook page has to say about books that need to be banned and trans citizens?

Reactions: Tom Paris
Lardass carving himself a fake chin with a short beard.

What dumbass thinks this is a good look?

Just give up and wear sweatpants to Walmart.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT