ADVERTISEMENT

Police Officer shot in Louisville

The officer who was charged was outside the house, and wasn't fired upon. He shot blindly into the house through a window. That's why he was charged and the other 2 weren't, including the cop who's bullet was determined to be fatal (by the FBI).

Only 1 neighbor out of several said they heard the police announce themselves.
We shouldn't believe cops, but should totally believe neighbors, seems to be a common theme here...

A true law and order President wouldn't ask. They would do.

Trump is a coward.

Two things:

1) you’re lying as I’m guessing you were up in arms about unmarked Feds at the FEDERAL courthouse in Portland... if not, I apologize but I’m about 99.9% sure you didn’t support that.

2) it’s going to be fun tearing into Biden’s responsibility for everything once he’s the POTUS. Precedent has been sent... knowing we can blame him and his cult of supporters for ABSOLUTELY anything starting in January is the rule of the game, right?

Two things:

1) you’re lying as I’m guessing you were up in arms about unmarked Feds at the FEDERAL courthouse in Portland... if not, I apologize but I’m about 99.9% sure you didn’t support that.

2) it’s going to be fun tearing into Biden’s responsibility for everything once he’s the POTUS. Precedent has been sent... knowing we can blame him and his cult of supporters for ABSOLUTELY anything starting in January is the rule of the game, right?
1) I never said anything about that. You can look up my posts. So, don't make shit up.

2) So here's the thing. Trump is the one claiming to be the law and order President yet things are out of control on his watch. You don't get the irony of that?

I'm not even saying it's his fault. It just seems odd to me that when Ferguson and other things went down, the right claimed it was Obama's fault. Now, it's much worse and the right is claiming it's not the President's fault. Which one is it???

1) I never said anything about that. You can look up my posts. So, don't make shit up.

2) So here's the thing. Trump is the one claiming to be the law and order President yet things are out of control on his watch. You don't get the irony of that?

I'm not even saying it's his fault. It just seems odd to me that when Ferguson and other things went down, the right claimed it was Obama's fault. Now, it's much worse and the right is claiming it's not the President's fault. Which one is it???

Well, we were promised by Obama and the left that we were in a post-racial world now. You sure you don't want to go back and call everyone out on that one?

Trump is the one claiming to be the law and order President yet things are out of control on his watch. You don't get the irony of that?

Oh here’s the irony - Dems are purposely trying to get violent and hold the nation hostage with this exact rhetoric - “see, we can’t handle four more years of this!”

Most people see through it but it won’t matter as most people also see Trump as a massive disappointment as well.

Oh here’s the irony - Dems are purposely trying to get violent and hold the nation hostage with this exact rhetoric - “see, we can’t handle four more years of this!”

Most people see through it but it won’t matter as most people also see Trump as a massive disappointment as well.
Amazing you didn't say shit about making stuff that I said up. Quote me on it Pepper. I'm waiting.

You honestly think a bunch of people are rioting with the sole purpose of getting dems elected? LOL. I never took you for the tinfoil hat type.

Reactions: mstp1992
Well, we were promised by Obama and the left that we were in a post-racial world now. You sure you don't want to go back and call everyone out on that one?
WTF does this have to do with anything?

I guess Obama and others were wrong about living in a post racial world. I think you are missing the point. Either the President is OR is not responsible for rioting and looting. Which one is it?

Reactions: Joes Place
WTF does this have to do with anything?

I guess Obama and others were wrong about living in a post racial world. I think you are missing the point. Either the President is OR is not responsible for rioting and looting. Which one is it?

The president isn't responsible for anything done by stupid people. Trump nor Obama. Why would anyone think they are?

Ummmm, have you seen the agenda of the Democratic Party? Their ideas are way too radical for me and I have voted across lines twice.
Are you talking their actual agenda or the fake propaganda the right wing media has made their cult following believe? I'm gonna bet on the latter, I still haven't talked to 1 single far righter who comes anywhere close to the actual agenda....which a majority of Americans support. Just lies and complete distortions

Reactions: mstp1992
Everyone is up in arms when Trump sends jack boots to Portland (and rightfully so). Now the same people are blaming Trump for enflaming violence and not doing enough to quell violence. It's getting really hard to keep track of what Trump is responsible for and should be doing.

IMO, elected officials need to keep their opinions close to the vest and related to the level of government they belong to, especially if they don't have all the facts.

The Biden commercials are accurate - Trump is very divisive most of the time. That said, it gets old when Trump gets blamed for things he has no control.

Are you talking their actual agenda or the fake propaganda the right wing media has made their cult following believe? I'm gonna bet on the latter, I still haven't talked to 1 single far righter who comes anywhere close to the actual agenda....which a majority of Americans support. Just lies and complete distortions
Why don’t you spell out their agenda in your terms.

Everyone is up in arms when Trump sends jack boots to Portland (and rightfully so). Now the same people are blaming Trump for enflaming violence and not doing enough to quell violence. It's getting really hard to keep track of what Trump is responsible for and should be doing.

IMO, elected officials need to keep their opinions close to the vest and related to the level of government they belong to, especially if they don't have all the facts.

The Biden commercials are accurate - Trump is very divisive most of the time. That said, it gets old when Trump gets blamed for things he has no control.
You do realize its Trump who claims he is the law and order President right? He is the one who politicized this in the first place. He and many on the right blamed Obama claiming it was his on the President to fix it. However, when the tables turn and riots break out on his watch, now all of a sudden its not on the President?

Live by the sword. Die by the sword. Get it now?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT