ADVERTISEMENT

Police Officer shot in Louisville

Dammit. I hoped it would not escalate like this.

Last edited:
LAW AND ORDER, THIS WILL HAPPEN IF BIDEN IS PRESIDENT. And on a serious note thoughts and prayers to them and I hope the shit show there calms down asap but another example of justice failing of a minority was announced today so this is sadly not surprising.

Probably a Boogaloo Boy who shot him. And OP is posting a Twitter account from a guy living in Malaysia who has no idea what he is talking about.
You are a bot right? If not I assume you are one of these people. Probably the guy blowing the horn. You are no different than a MAGAt

Reactions: B1G and ClarindaA's
Maybe 1% of the time. Not 80% like some others believe

I guess how I picture it, is police are still present, on say stuff like domestic disputes in case force is needed. Honestly, I think we ask way too much of LEOs. They have to wear way too many hats and it is a detriment to some of their mental health.

We are asking a lot of LEO. For me "defund the police" is a terrible marketing name. I want to give them resources and lower their load.

He’s claimed he’s taken control of the country like nobody ever before. He wants all the accolades. Well, the hell taking place is ALL on Trump.

Trump is completely responsible for the vast divisiveness in our country.
Yep, along with most politicians ;)

I’ve stated this before on here. My wife is a social worker, the first thing she does in any situation that even remotely has a chance to be dangerous is call the police to have them present. Good luck sending social workers out on their own.
Yep

I guess how I picture it, is police are still present, on say stuff like domestic disputes in case force is needed. Honestly, I think we ask way too much of LEOs. They have to wear way too many hats and it is a detriment to some of their mental health.

We are asking a lot of LEO. For me "defund the police" is a terrible marketing name. I want to give them resources and lower their load.
I respect your reply. I agree with a lot of that. I have family in law enforcement and social work. I was expecting a different response for some reason. Some people really do want to get rid of the police and that is beyond ridiculous

I’ve stated this before on here. My wife is a social worker, the first thing she does in any situation that even remotely has a chance to be dangerous is call the police to have them present. Good luck sending social workers out on their own.

The implication is we send social workers out on their own. I would certainly take a different route.

Trump made people burn down buildings? He is one powerful mofo
It’s happened under his watch, hasn’t it?

What has he done to try to unite the country?

Everything he does is meant to create chaos and wider divisions. It’s how he gets his jollies. He doesn’t care about the future of the US.

He is an evil person.

ADVERTISEMENT