ADVERTISEMENT

POLITICO: Democrats are Panicking over Biden's Debate Performance. Democrat operative texted this: “Time for an open convention.”

Dump said he could end that conflict before he actually took office. Why didn’t Biden or even the mods press him into explaining how he planned on doing that????? That pissed me off…
Why didn’t the ask Joe to deeper dive on immigrant brothers and sisters raping women?

Moderators aren’t there to fact check a debate. I wouldn’t mind them stopping and asking for more clarification though. It’s actually up to the debate opponent to question those facts/lies and have proper counter arguments. From what I saw, Biden was not capable of participating in an actual debate last night. Biden and Trump should have both challenged each other’s answers better. But both suck, so that’s what we are left with.

Why didn’t the ask Joe to deeper dive on immigrant brothers and sisters raping women?

Moderators aren’t there to fact check a debate. I wouldn’t mind them stopping and asking for more clarification though. It’s actually up to the debate opponent to question those facts/lies and have proper counter arguments. From what I saw, Biden was not capable of participating in an actual debate last night. Biden and Trump should have both challenged each other’s answers better. But both suck, so that’s what we are left with.

did it ever come out how much Trump actually prepared beforehand?

Click on "politico.com" in tweet to take you to the story.

As you will read, one prominent Democrat operative texted this: “Time for an open convention.”

NBC reported something similar in their post-debate discussion.

No…we want Biden to remain in this race. 😜

Reactions: doughuddl2
Dems should be panicked. Joe's needs to hang it up. At the same time Trump defended the people who destroyed the capitol and tried to kill his own Vice President and Trump heavily implied that he would engage in another coup should he lose.
lol…you’re grasping at straws.

Reactions: kzoohawk80
Dems should be worried. They have allowed Perez to phuque up the entire DNC…..and it all started with Perez and how he “handled” the Iowa caucuses……He has shit for brains and the Dems need new leadership nationally…and probably at the top of their ticket nationally, too……However, that being said, Biden didn’t stand there and lie all night and make shit up.
But make no mistake about it…..Biden was terrible tonight…..and he is still heads and shoulders, the more competent of the two guys on stage tonight. And remember…….TRUMP is a goddamned felon…with papers to prove it!
Trump derangement syndrome.

Gavin Newsom would outperform Trump in a debate, though it's unlikely Trump would agree to such an event. Newsom may not yet be a household name, making it challenging for him to secure national recognition before the election. This uncertainty complicates predictions about who the Democrats will/would ultimately choose to run. Also, there is no guarantee that their first choice would even want to enter the race so late.
Are you kidding. 😳 Greasy Gavin has/is running California into the ground.

Biden isn’t crazy, he’s just old and slowing way down. JFK Jr isn’t an option.
I’ll give thar Joe may not actually by “crazy”; however, the left wing of his party is and they are often those who are pushing Joe’s button’s cause he can’t think for himself anymore.

Trump is a convicted felon and I watched him try to obstruct the normal flow of government abs interfere with the orderly transfer of power on 1/6/21…. And that act alone defines him (Trump) as a traitor. America will vote for a traitor…to become the leader of the free world?
I'm skeptical that Trump will secure the necessary votes. I say this when seeing signs his support is waning. For instance, numerous individuals on this board have expressed that they simply cannot, in good conscience, vote for Trump again. Conversely, I've never encountered a Biden supporter stating they would switch their vote to Trump. This sentiment is likely not confined to just this message board.

• Haha
Reactions: NoWokeBloke
CNN just got finished “fact checking” Biden and trump tonight…and listed each point of concern…..Biden had 9 lies, Trump had 30….and then (as mentioned) both candidates false statements were listed…..
Biden had 9 lies of the 15 comments we could understand. He had 9 lies and 31 incoherent peanut butter mouth mumbles. And 58 blank stares into the void.

• Angry
Reactions: HawkMD
I'm skeptical that Trump will secure the necessary votes. I say this when seeing signs his support is waning. For instance, numerous individuals on this board have expressed that they simply cannot, in good conscience, vote for Trump again. Conversely, I've never encountered a Biden supporter stating they would switch their vote to Trump. This sentiment is likely not confined to just this message board.
I don't know what numbers you're looking at. The polls have all been trending towards Trump. People in politics don't look at the actual polls. They look at the trends in polls and those trends are devastating for Biden right now. Those trends are the reason Biden not Trump wanted a historically early debate in June. Biden was in trouble before the debate but after that debate it's panic time. I wouldn't judge the echo chamber of this site. How many Republicans do you think have time to be laughed at and constantly called names on this site, even bother posting here? It's not like there's actual discussion going on here.

I don't know what numbers you're looking at. The polls have all been trending towards Trump. People in politics don't look at the actual polls. They look at the trends in polls and those trends are devastating for Biden right now. Those trends are the reason Biden not Trump wanted a historically early debate in June. Biden was in trouble before the debate but after that debate it's panic time. I wouldn't judge the echo chamber of this site. How many Republicans do you think have time to be laughed at and constantly called names on this site, even bother posting here? It's not like there's actual discussion going on here.
Polls are just polls. But even if you believe them, there is scant evidence Trump is doing better at all post debate. In fact 538 has Biden favored to win the election right now.

i have seen some post-debate interviews where several people said they were disgusted by what they saw and might not vote at all

You'd cheer load to if you were paid to. That's no surprise when you can control the audience.

Cheer load.

wssimages_1__1__400x400.jpg

Reactions: Bierhalter
full text of tweet:

Reality check:

@JoeBiden is the nominee of the Democratic Party, nominated by voters in primaries across the country. Unless the @POTUS, himself, decides to quit--which he won't--that issue is settled.

The discussion that is going on now was timely a year ago, when few wanted to have it. It's largely irrelevant today.

Unless the Dems are willing to simply give up Ohio, any open convention will happen remotely, i.e. Zoom, before August 7th.

It's also likely that NV, WI, and GA are already out of play based on their election laws. Biden is likely locked in, in those states.

Reactions: MikeyHawk
Unless the Dems are willing to simply give up Ohio, any open convention will happen remotely, i.e. Zoom, before August 7th.

It's also likely that NV, WI, and GA are already out of play based on their election laws. Biden is likely locked in, in those states.

Biden's not dropping out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT