ADVERTISEMENT

Politico: House Republicans describe plans to investigate Biden

I was returning from a meeting this afternoon and had about a 3 hour drive. The press conference popped up on my feed and I listened to it. Now, I have NO IDEA where this will even go, but they did a decent job of laying out what appeared to be a solid foundation for going after Joe for some pretty serious things. This would come from info via the laptop and some inside "whistleblowers" as well. The thing is, no one should be surprised that this is happening. You could see this investigation coming for the last 8 months.....when/if the R's took the house.

I was returning from a meeting this afternoon and had about a 3 hour drive. The press conference popped up on my feed and I listened to it. Now, I have NO IDEA where this will even go, but they did a decent job of laying out what appeared to be a solid foundation for going after Joe for some pretty serious things. This would come from info via the laptop and some inside "whistleblowers" as well. The thing is, no one should be surprised that this is happening. You could see this investigation coming for the last 8 months.....when/if the R's took the house.
Yep…and the 2020 election was stolen too…until the evidence had to go to Court…..1-61 in Court…..maybe a little better percentage this time around? Maybe not? YOU GUYS TORNADO, HAVE SHOWN YOURSELVES TO BE FULL OF SHIT UP TO THIS POINT IN TIME….what has changed?

Trump was impeached twice. The only reason he is able to run for President today is because Republicans refused to remove him from office. Edit=Not to mention the multiple convictions that resulted from the investigations..
And the end result is he is running again so my point stands. Whether Democrat or Republican investigations happen and people on both sides scream this is it and when the dust settles nothing happens.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
Yep…..Trump tried to illegally seize control of the government but his Party members saved his bacon and against removing him from office…….and Joe Biden haas a son, so the Repubbers believe that is impeachable?
Joe has said he has no knowledge of Hunter's business dealings, and it seems access to the WH MAY have been for sale. If it is determined Hunter sold access to the then VP then there could be something to all this.

Yep…and the 2020 election was stolen too…until the evidence had to go to Court…..1-61 in Court…..maybe a little better percentage this time around? Maybe not? YOU GUYS TORNADO, HAVE SHOWN YOURSELVES TO BE FULL OF SHIT UP TO THIS POINT IN TIME….what has changed?
Joel, please provide evidence where I ever said that I thought the 2020 election was stolen? You won't because you can't. I have said in MULTIPLE threads that I want that man (Trump) as far away from the office as possible. I prayed that he would not announce that he was running. I am sick about it. But, you are as full of partisan blinders as you claim other are. It's a joke. If Biden did anything wrong, he should be brought to the carpet as well.

Joe has said he has no knowledge of Hunter's business dealings, and it seems access to the WH MAY have been for sale. If it is determined Hunter sold access to the then VP then there could be something to all this.
LOL. Can you explain why this wild fantasy of yours is bad but Jared Kushner getting $2 billion or whatever it was while working for the White House is completely above board?

Joel, please provide evidence where I ever said that I thought the 2020 election was stolen? You won't because you can't. I have said in MULTIPLE threads that I want that man (Trump) as far away from the office as possible. I prayed that he would not announce that he was running. I am sick about it. But, you are as full of partisan blinders as you claim other are. It's a joke. If Biden did anything wrong, he should be brought to the carpet as well.
YOUR SIDE has said this since the election….there is more o this than you….You say you never supported Trump….I find that very suspect….some of you did…and NONE of you made it a priority to denounce him…The entire Republican Party took a collective shit upon America when they voted for, elected and supported Trump….Trump belongs in prison…a couple of hundred years ago, he would have been hung by now.

YOUR SIDE has said this since the election….there is more o this than you….You say you never supported Trump….I find that very suspect….some of you did…and NONE of you made it a priority to denounce him…The entire Republican Party took a collective shit upon America when they voted for, elected and supported Trump….Trump belongs in prison…a couple of hundred years ago, he would have been hung by now.
it might be determined you spelled Biden wrong.

Reactions: Hawkman34
Just stop. Go back and look at my previous post on the subject. Yes, I voted for him the first time.....I liked his policies....but the man is a headcase and I DO NOT WANT him anywhere near the office again. And "Your side" will and is doing the same thing with regard to Biden. It doesn't matter how many mistakes he makes with respect to our country and economy.......you will tow the party line like always. Again...prove what you say about ME.

Just stop. Go back and look at my previous post on the subject. Yes, I voted for him the first time.....I liked his policies....but the man is a headcase and I DO NOT WANT him anywhere near the office again. And "Your side" will and is doing the same thing with regard to Biden. It doesn't matter how many mistakes he makes with respect to our country and economy.......you will tow the party line like always. Again...prove what you say about ME.
What about Biden? Since when have Dems “primaries: their own for disagreeing with a Biden policy? Tow the phuquin’ Party line? Democrats? When have Democrats EVER towed the Party line? How phuquin’ old are you?
Will Rogers once said “I belong to no organized political party…..I’s a Democrat.” Get some goddamned perspective…and understanding of American political history and QUIT making a fool f yourself in public for everyone to see!
Your mother would be ashamed.

What about Biden? Since when have Dems “primaries: their own for disagreeing with a Biden policy? Tow the phuquin’ Party line? Democrats? When have Democrats EVER towed the Party line? How phuquin’ old are you?
Will Rogers once said “I belong to no organized political party…..I’s a Democrat.” Get some goddamned perspective…and understanding of American political history and QUIT making a fool f yourself in public for everyone to see!
Your mother would be ashamed.
Good Lord, you are insane. Your party is DOING IT RIGHT NOW!!! The man is a disaster on so many levels and you all continue to espouse him as one of the greatest presidents in history! SERIOUSLY......Will Rogers? Who the hell cares about something he said?! What a freaking joke! At least we now know you are as old as Biden with that stupid reference....and it appears that you both have the same mental capacity. Use your brain and stop with the partisanship! I have said Trump should not be let ANYWHERE near the office again and if he is found guilty LOCK HIM UP! You will NEVER say the same about Biden because you are a follower! Your Mother would DISOWN you.

Good Lord, you are insane. Seriously? Your party is DOING IT RIGHT NOW!!! The man is a disaster on so many levels and you all continue to espouse him as one of the greatest presidents in history! Will Rogers? Who the hell cares about something he said?! What a freaking joke! At least we now know you are as old as Biden with that stupid reference....and it appears that you both have the same mental capacity. Use your brain and stop with the partisanship! I have said Trump should not be let ANYWHERE near the office again and if he is found guilty LOCK HIM UP! You will NEVER say the same about Biden because you are a follower! Your Mother would DISOWN you.
My Party? LoL
The one thing Biden is not is…. He is not Donald Trump! He is not a narcissistic asshole and he does understand the office of tge Presidency and what the Constitution says. This is something that right now the Republican Party has refused to refute and cone to grips with.
Right now I see tge Republican Party as a phuqued up mess… and honestly I see the Dems about where they always are….unorganized and all over the nap.

It's true we could see this coming, and absolutely nothing else from the republicans.

My Party? LoL
The one thing Biden is not is…. He is not Donald Trump! He is not a narcissistic asshole and he does understand the office of tge Presidency and what the Constitution says. This is something that right now the Republican Party has refused to refute and cone to grips with.
Right now I see tge Republican Party as a phuqued up mess… and honestly I see the Dems about where they always are….unorganized and all over the nap.
LOL...Yes YOUR PARTY. You are as Blue as they come. I am a Conservative Independent. And for the love of God....quit bringing up Trump to me. You brought him up the first time you responded to me and I told you to provide evidence where I EVER stated the 2020 election was stolen. There is none as it wasn't. But apparently, since you know that was a farce of an accusation you made.....you just want to ignore that and pivot to other ways to bring Trump up. I would LOVE to know why he has not been arrested....can you tell me that? With all that evidence...why has the government not hauled his ass away???

And yes, the Republican party is a freaking mess and if they don't right the ship and ditch Trump.....the Dems will take full control AGAIN. And, you can't be serious......the Dems were ANYTHING but unorganized...they pulled off what no one thought they would. That takes AMAZING organization.

It's true we could see this coming, and absolutely nothing else from the republicans.
I agree....they now have the house and they better PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!!!! But, if they Dems can run an investigation AND govern...then the Rep can as well. But, it better have some honest teeth!!!!

I agree....they now have the house and they better PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!!!! But, if they Dems can run an investigation AND govern...then the Rep can as well. But, it better have some honest teeth!!!!
But the republicans have provided NOTHING to indicate they are interested in tackling issues. No policies. No proposals. Nothing but obstruction. I'm unsure why you have any confidence that they will.

LOL...Yes YOUR PARTY. You are as Blue as they come. I am a Conservative Independent. And for the love of God....quit bringing up Trump to me. You brought him up the first time you responded to me and I told you to provide evidence where I EVER stated the 2020 election was stolen. There is none as it wasn't. But apparently, since you know that was a farce of an accusation you made.....you just want to ignore that and pivot to other ways to bring Trump up. I would LOVE to know why he has not been arrested....can you tell me that? With all that evidence...why has the government not hauled his ass away???

And yes, the Republican party is a freaking mess and if they don't right the ship and ditch Trump.....the Dems will take full control AGAIN. And, you can't be serious......the Dems were ANYTHING but unorganized...they pulled off what no one thought they would. That takes AMAZING organization.
You phuquin’ Cons love him! You cant say no to him! EVEN YOUR PHUQUIN’ GOVERNOR FELL IN LOVE WITH THE LYING SUMBITCH.
I dont mind some Republicans but you guys sure ain’t the party of Ike, Nixon Bush Senior any more….and Conservatioves cedrtainly dont have the character of Goldwater or Will. You guys are the party of evangelical wing-nuts and right to life zealots….No longer the Party of Lincoln….you have become the Party of No Ideas except owning the libs!
Unfortunately for you, you are the party of Trump until you and your party repudiate him.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
ADVERTISEMENT