ADVERTISEMENT

Politico: House Republicans describe plans to investigate Biden

But the republicans have provided NOTHING to indicate they are interested in tackling issues. No policies. No proposals. Nothing but obstruction. I'm unsure why you have any confidence that they will.
To be clear...there is NOTHING they can do. What policies could they possibly enact? The Dems in the Senate and Biden will block any attempt they might try and make to fix the problem. I only know the Dems have screwed it up after having total control for 2 years.

You phuquin’ Cons love him! You cant say no to him! EVEN YOUR PHUQUIN’ GOVERNOR FELL IN LOVE WITH THE LYING SUMBITCH.
I dont mind some Republicans but you guys sure ain’t the party of Ike, Nixon Bush Senior any more….and Conservatioves cedrtainly dont have the character of Goldwater or Will. You guys are the party of evangelical wing-nuts and right to life zealots….No longer the Party of Lincoln….you have become the Party of No Ideas except owning the libs!
Unfortunately for you, you are the party of Trump until you and your party repudiate him.
LOL!! Are you drunk right now? I don't love him and a GREAT many conservatives like me don't love him. And, you might want to turn on the TV or read the news sometime....MANY Rep are turning on him. But, keep spouting the same old lines your kind always does. 😂

To be clear...there is NOTHING they can do. What policies could they possibly enact? The Dems in the Senate and Biden will block any attempt they might try and make to fix the problem. I only know the Dems have screwed it up after having total control for 2 years.
They can bring forward policies that Americans want and they will pressure their legislators to adopt them. There is no excuse for not having ANYTHING.

BTW the Dems got an infrastructure bill, an inflation bill and some gun control measures enacted as their major accomplishments. They will also enact the Marriage law to ensure the ability for everyone to marry who they want. The Dems have worked to fix the issues where the republicans only obstruct.

LOL!! Are you drunk right now? I don't love him and a GREAT many conservatives like me don't love him. And, you might want to turn on the TV or read the news sometime....MANY Rep are turning on him. But, keep spouting the same old lines your kind always does. 😂
Yeah…after loving his fat orange ass for 6 years…and propping him up twice when he should have been removed from office. You cannot defend your position or that of your chosen political party.
They can bring forward policies that Americans want and they will pressure their legislators to adopt them. There is no excuse for not having ANYTHING.

BTW the Dems got an infrastructure bill, an inflation bill and some gun control measures enacted as their major accomplishments. They will also enact the Marriage law to ensure the ability for everyone to marry who they want. The Dems have worked to fix the issues where the republicans only obstruct.
Screw Tornado…he gets his talking points from FOX and Breitbach and has no clue as to what accomplishments this Dem Congress has accomplished. The Dems WON Senate and House seats because of what they accomplished,..,,the GOP failed to gain control of Congress BECAUSE they didn’t accomplish anything of significance while in office/power.

The Biden family crime syndicate is about to go down so hard probably like some members on this board
You say go down like it’s a bad thing. You should try some stress relieving sex. Sounds like it is needed.

Come on...you don't seriously believe that do you? The Dems will have NONE of it. And the Infrastructure bill is FULL of pork and less about true infrastructure building. And, the inflation reduction bill will NOT lower inflation. that has been debunked. Again, the Dem have had FULL control for 2 years and thing have gotten worse.

Come on...you don't seriously believe that do you? The Dems will have NONE of it. And the Infrastructure bill is FULL of pork and less about true infrastructure building. And, the inflation reduction bill will NOT lower inflation. that has been debunked. Again, the Dem have had FULL control for 2 years and thing have gotten worse.
I see, you're full of shit. No wonder.

If the republicans believe they have great policy proposals that the Dems won't consider - Prove It! Fact is, they don't. Their candidates had no solutions in their campaigns. They have nothing where the Dems have taken action. You might not like what's been done but there's no denying the Democrats have moved legislation forward and the republicans haven't even proposed anything.

Reactions: joelbc1
Yeah…after loving his fat orange ass for 6 years…and propping him up twice when he should have been removed from office. You cannot defend your position or that of your chosen political party.

Screw Tornado…he gets his talking points from FOX and Breitbach and has no clue as to what accomplishments this Dem Congress has accomplished. The Dems WON Senate and House seats because of what they accomplished,..,,the GOP failed to gain control of Congress BECAUSE they didn’t accomplish anything of significance while in office/power.
LOL!!! The dems have done nothing to help the economy while having total control for 2 freaking years. And again, put down the liquor bottle.........I can absolutely defend my position of NOT wanting Trump near the oval office. You however cannot provide one shred of evidence to prove what you accuse me of. What a joke. Go to bed and sleep it off. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: unsubstantiated
LOL!!! The dems have done nothing to help the economy while having total control for 2 freaking years. And again, put down the liquor bottle.........I can absolutely defend my position of NOT wanting Trump near the oval office. You however cannot provide one shred of evidence to prove what you accuse me of. What a joke. Go to bed and sleep it off. 😂
This is complete Bullshit.

Reactions: PackerHawkeye1
This is complete Bullshit.
Yes. It certainly is. Tax cuts for the wealthy can only mask the symptoms for so long. Free and plentiful money can only do so much before inflation sets in. Political masquerading (stolen and fraudulent elections) do nothing but tear apart the country. Prolonging the immigration problem, without partaking in any meaningful immigration policy revisions doe no one any good. Revising and reinterpreting the Constitution and “advise and consent” too fit ones political agenda is destructive to the nation’s government. M<cConnell and Grassley both should be removed from office by refuting their north of office for that one.

I see, you're full of shit. No wonder.

If the republicans believe they have great policy proposals that the Dems won't consider - Prove It! Fact is, they don't. Their candidates had no solutions in their campaigns. They have nothing where the Dems have taken action. You might not like what's been done but there's no denying the Democrats have moved legislation forward and the republicans haven't even proposed anything.
What a crock of Bullshit. The Rep have stated that they will start by getting the energy policy corrected. They also will be pro-small business. What they will NOT do is beg the Phucking Saudi's for oil and get embarrassed at the same time. And, they won't go looking to our enemies in S America for dirty oil, while the whole time saying how "Green" they want to be. They WILL get us back to energy independence. And you are touting that the Dems pushed legislation through when they had total control? LOL!! The ONLY reason the midterms went the way they did is because of that idiot Trump being put front and center of the Dems message. Smart move on their part.

Hours after they were projected to retake the majorityon Wednesday, House Republicans were discussing plans to investigate President Joe Biden and people around him.

On Fox News, Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, who is expected to be the next House Speaker, tossed out a range of possible investigations, from Biden's withdrawal in Afghanistan to immigrants entering at the border. Minutes later, Reps. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) and James Comer (R-Ky.) discussed plans to investigate politicization in federal law enforcement and Hunter Biden's business affairs.

“We are going to make it very clear that this is now an investigation of President Biden,” Comer said, referring to a planned Republican press conference Thursday about the president and his son’s business dealings.

House Republican members have threatened to investigate Biden and elements of his administration since early in his presidency. But only starting in January, following their projected retaking of the House majority on Wednesday, will they have the ability to set the agenda for the House and its committees.

Asked about potential Republican investigations, McCarthy made reference to the origins of the Covid-19 virus; the Biden administration's withdrawal from Afghanistan; Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas' job performance; and whether there could be terrorists coming across the border.

"What do they have planned? Who are they talking to, and why are they here? That is just the start," McCarthy said of possible investigations on undocumented immigrants.

You did it to us, now we get to do it to you!

That's the logic at play here; little more.

The second Trump impeachment hearings started I knew this idiocy would be the outcome.

What a crock of Bullshit. The Rep have stated that they will start by getting the energy policy corrected. They also will be pro-small business. What they will NOT do is beg the Phucking Saudi's for oil and get embarrassed at the same time. And, they won't go looking to our enemies in S America for dirty oil, while the whole time saying how "Green" they want to be. They WILL get us back to energy independence. And you are touting that the Dems pushed legislation through when they had total control? LOL!! The ONLY reason the midterms went the way they did is because of that idiot Trump being put front and center of the Dems message. Smart move on their part.
Oil will pump as long as it is profitable. Saudis will control oil and its profitability, like it or not. Just like when under Trump and kit was “drill baby drill”….UNTIL THE SAUDI’S DECIDED TO DRILL AND THE PRICE OF OIL BOTTOMED OUT….once the profit is gone, US drilling stops……Saudis/Arabs and Russians are less affected by “profitability” than US Corporations are,,,,OIL iOS a world market tornados…and even your Republicans understand this….,Energy independence comes with a price……,.,and how much do you wanna pay?

WOWSER!!! Yes. It certainly is. Tax cuts for the wealthy can only mask the symptoms for so long. Agree with Free tax cuts for the wealthy. Needs to stop Free and plentiful money can only do so much before inflation sets in. No one has given out more free money then this current administration!!! Political masquerading (stolen and fraudulent elections) do nothing but tear apart the country. 2016 ring a bell. Dems have done this same thing. Prolonging the immigration problem, without partaking in any meaningful immigration policy revisions doe no one any good. Probably the most insane argument you have made. We have more illegal immigrants pouring over our boarders during this administration then ANY other in history and you want to blame the Rep?! Holy Sh!T!! Biden's border czar (Kamala nuthead) never even goes to the border! Unreal. Revising and reinterpreting the Constitution and “advise and consent” too fit ones political agenda is destructive to the nation’s government. You mean like Biden is trying to do with the Student Loan giveaway? Where he assumes powers the Constitution does not give him? M<cConnell and Grassley both should be removed from office by refuting their north of office for that one. 😂

Oil will pump as long as it is profitable. Saudis will control oil and its profitability, like it or not. Just like when under Trump and kit was “drill baby drill”….UNTIL THE SAUDI’S DECIDED TO DRILL AND THE PRICE OF OIL BOTTOMED OUT….once the profit is gone, US drilling stops……Saudis/Arabs and Russians are less affected by “profitability” than US Corporations are,,,,OIL iOS a world market tornados…and even your Republicans understand this….,Energy independence comes with a price……,.,and how much do you wanna pay?
Recent history says that our policies pre-Biden had us paying WAY less. Facts matter. That is what I want.

Perhaps,,,,but not as messy as most other places in the worlsd.
Is that the hill you want to die on? Well, it is just as crappy in other parts of the world...guess there is nothing we can do about it. Ugh....

Off to bed fellas....long day tomorrow. Enjoy.

LOL - that's EXACTLY what they say and it says NOTHING about how they will correct the energy policy or improve small business. OR tackle inflation, fix the border issues, improve healthcare, etc., etc., etc. That's the ****ing POINT.

You're either disingenuous or stupid (maybe both) in not acknowledging the legislation the Democrats have passed in just two years. And they are about to do more because many republicans want to end gay marriage. The Democrats will codify that protection as well despite the large majority of republican Senators voting against it. But my guess is you don't support this marriage legislation either.

If the nation was allowed to know the truth about the Biden family and their shady business dealings, and criminal behavior rather than being lied to and told it was Russian disinformation, its possible we may never have had a Jan 6 take place.
Pftftftftftft!!!!

Is that the hill you want to die on? Well, it is just as crappy in other parts of the world...guess there is nothing we can do about it. Ugh....

Off to bed fellas....long day tomorrow. Enjoy.
That is your ignorance speaking tornado.....Numbers don't lie.....but the numbers say America is better poff than most other places in this world right now.....

Recent history says that our policies pre-Biden had us paying WAY less. Facts matter. That is what I want.
The U.S. is currently producing oil at near-record levels. There were 11 total months during the Trump presidency where the U.S. produced more oil than we are currently producing - and production continues to increase gradually almost every month. We are also currently producing record amounts of natural gas.

This Republican talking point that Biden’s administration is to blame for the high gas prices and energy prices is total bullshit.

LOL - that's EXACTLY what they say and it says NOTHING about how they will correct the energy policy or improve small business. OR tackle inflation, fix the border issues, improve healthcare, etc., etc., etc. That's the ****ing POINT.

You're either disingenuous or stupid (maybe both) in not acknowledging the legislation the Democrats have passed in just two years. And they are about to do more because many republicans want to end gay marriage. The Democrats will codify that protection as well despite the large majority of republican Senators voting against it. But my guess is you don't support this marriage legislation either.
You and Joel must be one in the same. First things first. Check my posting record. I come from a VERY large family and we have multiple members who are gay. I love them all just the same and support their right to find someone they love and live a happy life married or not. Just keep throwing out stupid crap. You mention they (Rep) have no idea how to improve small business. I own a small business and can tell you it has been shit for us since Biden took over. FULL STOP! And how the hell did I NOT acknowledge the legislation the Dems passed? I DID acknowledge it and said it was not what they claim it was. For cripes sake most economist have said that the "Inflation Reduction Act" will do NOTHING to help inflation!!! Yep, stick a name on a bill before the midterms and call it good. And you lose ALL credibility when you mention ANYTHING about the border issues. We have had more illegals come through under this administration then any other administration in HISTORY. Prove that statement wrong. You are simply a partisan hack who ignores ANYTHING negative about your party.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
Because those policies subsidized big oil. JFC
Good God......if it leads to lower prices for the consumer and lowers the inflation issues (because as I am sure you know, higher energy cost are the single biggest driver of inflation), then I am good with it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT