ADVERTISEMENT

Politico: House Republicans describe plans to investigate Biden

Morrison71

HR Legend
Nov 10, 2006
Hours after they were projected to retake the majorityon Wednesday, House Republicans were discussing plans to investigate President Joe Biden and people around him.

On Fox News, Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, who is expected to be the next House Speaker, tossed out a range of possible investigations, from Biden's withdrawal in Afghanistan to immigrants entering at the border. Minutes later, Reps. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) and James Comer (R-Ky.) discussed plans to investigate politicization in federal law enforcement and Hunter Biden's business affairs.

“We are going to make it very clear that this is now an investigation of President Biden,” Comer said, referring to a planned Republican press conference Thursday about the president and his son’s business dealings.

House Republican members have threatened to investigate Biden and elements of his administration since early in his presidency. But only starting in January, following their projected retaking of the House majority on Wednesday, will they have the ability to set the agenda for the House and its committees.

Asked about potential Republican investigations, McCarthy made reference to the origins of the Covid-19 virus; the Biden administration's withdrawal from Afghanistan; Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas' job performance; and whether there could be terrorists coming across the border.

"What do they have planned? Who are they talking to, and why are they here? That is just the start," McCarthy said of possible investigations on undocumented immigrants.

Zzz Ok GIF by Jim Gaffigan

I mean, if the Dems want to investigate Jan 6, Hunter Biden is fair game!

Sincerely,
The HORT RW Coalition
If the nation was allowed to know the truth about the Biden family and their shady business dealings, and criminal behavior rather than being lied to and told it was Russian disinformation, its possible we may never have had a Jan 6 take place.

If the nation was allowed to know the truth about the Biden family and their shady business dealings, and criminal behavior rather than being lied to and told it was Russian disinformation, its possible we may never have had a Jan 6 take place.
What? Just what? So you’re saying the Trump Justice Department, one of the most politicized Department of Justice ever, sat on information? Cause if news organizations knew it the fbi knew it. You’ve devolved into political dementia

If the republicans in the senate had the balls to prosecute trump and throw him out of office for the first impeachment like they should have then January 6th doesn’t happen. I’m sure y’all would have done something else just as, or more, stupid.

Finally! Someone is focusing on the important stuff.

I also have heard a lot of people talking about how Biden is a member of an alien race here to artificially control the price of ice cream! I’m hopeful there will be a house committee on this as well!

If the republicans in the senate had the balls to prosecute trump and throw him out of office for the first impeachment like they should have then January 6th doesn’t happen. I’m sure y’all would have done something else just as, or more, stupid.
yeah that sounds like us.. you never know what we might do, or what we're capable of. You'd be wise to remember that.

Morans. Truly deplorable. The seditious assholes refused to convict the proven criminal Trump when they had the chance and are now turning back to the return of the standard wingnut tactic of fishing expeditions against a Democrat, much similar to the idiotic Benghazi hearings and Whitewater before that. If anyone need to see the difference between the two parties, it's on display right now with these idiots.

How do I know Kevin McCarthy will be an ineffective leader?

Answer: McCarthy has already given the go-ahead for a taxpayer funded investigation of "Hunter Biden's business dealings" a top GOP priority of the new Congress.

Odds of Kevin McCarthy lasting 2 years as Speaker of the House is 50/50 at best. He is 100% beholden to the crazy MAGA caucus and they will remove him if he resists the Trump agenda. As I've stated since election day, the Repiblicans might as well elect Trump as Speaker because he is in control of the agenda.

then why is everyone so riled up about Jan 6? Either democracy almost died, or it was a bunch of needle dick fatties not worth your trepidation. Which is it?
Y’all are too stupid to find me, but you were trying to overthrow democracy on January 6th and had people as stupid as you in congress more than willing to help.

Last time I checked, Hunter Biden is not serving in a government role....
Hunter has lost my vote!
But seriously, all summer it was “Gas prices! Crime! Inflation!” But even after watching extremists being rebuked in competitive districts, the GOP just can’t resist going full Idiot. I’m sure this will play well for them over the next 2 years. (Makes my job easier, tho)

God Bless you KF!
you truly are a phuquin’ moron! But God loves you, too.

ADVERTISEMENT