ADVERTISEMENT

Politico: House Republicans describe plans to investigate Biden

Your idiocy isn't cute. How you liberal idiots stick up for Biden when he clearly was getting a cut from Hunter's crap is beyond me. You people are so tremendously stupid.
Lol, “clearly.”

Republicans already wasted a year “investigating” Hunter and this was all they could muster.

And while Republicans claimed that the younger Biden's work had some effect on U.S. policy towards Ukraine, they noted that they couldn't identify exactly how much his role at Burisma played into it.

Reactions: cigaretteman
Lol, “clearly.”

Republicans already wasted a year “investigating” Hunter and this was all they could muster.

And while Republicans claimed that the younger Biden's work had some effect on U.S. policy towards Ukraine, they noted that they couldn't identify exactly how much his role at Burisma played into it.

Look at it this way Flick....

If the R's can't make the link between Hunter and Joe in these dealings these hearings will hurt them politically in 2024.

If I was the GOP leader....I'd restrict investigations to DHS and the Afghanistan withdrawal.....I'd leave the Hunter and Joe impeachment stuff in the trash can....

As far as DHS....I think this subject is ripe for an investigation and oversight.

To be clear...there is NOTHING they can do. What policies could they possibly enact? The Dems in the Senate and Biden will block any attempt they might try and make to fix the problem. I only know the Dems have screwed it up after having total control for 2 years.
Well, they could actually try to work with Democrats to get legislation passed. Democrats would work with them to get something done on immigration. Hell, they have worked with Republicans in the past to do that. But of course, actually doing something about the things Republicans bitch about would require some work on their part. Instead, they are going to do two years of show trials and hanging Ukraine out to dry. But they won't actually govern.

You and Joel must be one in the same. First things first. Check my posting record. I come from a VERY large family and we have multiple members who are gay. I love them all just the same and support their right to find someone they love and live a happy life married or not. Just keep throwing out stupid crap. You mention they (Rep) have no idea how to improve small business. I own a small business and can tell you it has been shit for us since Biden took over. FULL STOP! And how the hell did I NOT acknowledge the legislation the Dems passed? I DID acknowledge it and said it was not what they claim it was. For cripes sake most economist have said that the "Inflation Reduction Act" will do NOTHING to help inflation!!! Yep, stick a name on a bill before the midterms and call it good. And you lose ALL credibility when you mention ANYTHING about the border issues. We have had more illegals come through under this administration then any other administration in HISTORY. Prove that statement wrong. You are simply a partisan hack who ignores ANYTHING negative about your party.

So exactly, how has Joe Biden and Democrats made your business worse? What policies have they passed that you cannot adjust to? It are you blaming the affects of the Covid pandemic on Joe Biden? Most businesses have been slower since 2020...it goes with the events...how will the inflation Reduction Act not fight inflation? Keeping folks working certInly lessens the effects of a recession...which is really the most feared result of inflation fighting. Free money has to end..the sooner the better...15 year’s was way too long for such foolishness...and BOTH parties get blame for that! The Trump Tax Cut was a needless effort to get Republicans in control of Congress...and thankfully, that effort was another Trump/GOP failure at the polls.
My suggestion to you is to start preparing for 6-8% money in the future. Start anticipating a slower growing stock market and a more conscientious saving public at bank rates start to improve. (They are a helluva safer than Wall Street.)

Your idiocy isn't cute. How you liberal idiots stick up for Biden when he clearly was getting a cut from Hunter's crap is beyond me. You people are so tremendously stupid.
Did he get 2 billion from the Saudis? Does Hunter have state secrets at his house? This is all a bunch of deflection nonsense that simpletons like yourself lap up. You're being lead to this by people like Marjorie Taylor Greene. You don't see that? This is going to be 2 years of non-governing by the House, because the new leaders are clowns. They want to accomplish NOTHING for the American people.

Last edited:
Well, they could actually try to work with Democrats to get legislation passed. Democrats would work with them to get something done on immigration. Hell, they have worked with Republicans in the past to do that. But of course, actually doing something about the things Republicans bitch about would require some work on their part. Instead, they are going to do two years of show trials and hanging Ukraine out to dry. But they won't actually govern.
Govern? Governing is NOT what half the GOP wants....they wNt revenge! Phuque the Constitution...they want revenge!

yeah that sounds like us.. you never know what we might do, or what we're capable of. You'd be wise to remember that.
tough.jpg

You and Joel must be one in the same. First things first. Check my posting record. I come from a VERY large family and we have multiple members who are gay. I love them all just the same and support their right to find someone they love and live a happy life married or not. Just keep throwing out stupid crap. You mention they (Rep) have no idea how to improve small business. I own a small business and can tell you it has been shit for us since Biden took over. FULL STOP! And how the hell did I NOT acknowledge the legislation the Dems passed? I DID acknowledge it and said it was not what they claim it was. For cripes sake most economist have said that the "Inflation Reduction Act" will do NOTHING to help inflation!!! Yep, stick a name on a bill before the midterms and call it good. And you lose ALL credibility when you mention ANYTHING about the border issues. We have had more illegals come through under this administration then any other administration in HISTORY. Prove that statement wrong. You are simply a partisan hack who ignores ANYTHING negative about your party.
You've completely bought the propaganda. The point you keep avoiding is the republicans have NOTHING proposed to fight inflation, to secure marriage rights, to build infrastructure, to fix immigration... NOTHING. That you are misinformed about what the Democrats have done and are doing is beside the point.

Name the specific policy proposals the republicans are pushing on these and other important issues for our country or STFU.

Good Lord, you are insane. Your party is DOING IT RIGHT NOW!!! The man is a disaster on so many levels and you all continue to espouse him as one of the greatest presidents in history! SERIOUSLY......Will Rogers? Who the hell cares about something he said?! What a freaking joke! At least we now know you are as old as Biden with that stupid reference....and it appears that you both have the same mental capacity. Use your brain and stop with the partisanship! I have said Trump should not be let ANYWHERE near the office again and if he is found guilty LOCK HIM UP! You will NEVER say the same about Biden because you are a follower! Your Mother would DISOWN you.
We knew with absolute certainty who and what Trump was in 2015. He is the most reprehensible person to ever set foot in the Oval Office. That's not news...he was a known quantity. He should never have sniffed the presidency. You were told it, you saw it, you heard it from his own lips...and you voted for him anyway. You voted for him because YOUR partisanship overrode any sense of decency you might possess. Your judgment is, therefore, highly suspect.

Recent history says that our policies pre-Biden had us paying WAY less. Facts matter. That is what I want.
Maybe that’s be Use Russia was pumping and sellin oil on the world market? Maybe it was becUse of Covid and demand was nothing...but you saw what hPpened to the fracking industry...one t got profitable, the Saudis/Arabs started pumping and that closed down the fracking business...
I understand your frustration Tornado...but honestly the answer lies in mNy places other than Joe Biden.

Good God......if it leads to lower prices for the consumer and lowers the inflation issues (because as I am sure you know, higher energy cost are the single biggest driver of inflation), then I am good with it.
So your answer is to subsidize the big oil companies (who are making record profits) more. Brilliant! :rolleyes: And there's no republican pushing to do this - it's too dumb for even them to consider.

Maybe we should give people more money so they can afford the higher prices? Right? JFC.

Look at it this way Flick....

If the R's can't make the link between Hunter and Joe in these dealings these hearings will hurt them politically in 2024.

If I was the GOP leader....I'd restrict investigations to DHS and the Afghanistan withdrawal.....I'd leave the Hunter and Joe impeachment stuff in the trash can....

As far as DHS....I think this subject is ripe for an investigation and oversight.

These things are what you think are most important for the House to be addressing now? Really?

Sure it is.

There is not adequate brain power in the Reptile majority to pass city ordinances, let alone significant national legislation. The Freedom Caucus was/is a cancer that eats away the sole from the Republican party and its leadership and ability to govern.

The addition of moronic extremists such as that blond Representative using three initials, Gooobert, Gatz, and others exacerbates things. They are goofballs constantly stepping on landmines seeking attention at the expense of common sense.

There is not adequate brain power in the Reptile majority to pass city ordinances, let alone significant national legislation. The Freedom Caucus was/is a cancer that eats away the sole from the Republican party and its leadership and ability to govern.

The addition of moronic extremists such as that blond Representative using three initials, Gooobert, Gatz, and others exacerbates things. They are goofballs constantly stepping on landmines seeking attention at the expense of common sense.
Yup. That's why it's laughable to even suggest Republicans are capable of multitasking. They can't even single-task.

These things are what you think are most important for the House to be addressing now? Really?

Hunter's laptop is sitting "somewhere on earth" emanating an aura of ungodly space beams with a pulsating, illuminated skull hovering above. Unless the macho Reptiles rescue the earth by cracking the code of this mysterious machine we will be in peril from the horror.

We must shut down a branch of our government while we investigate.

It's not like it was a secret for christs sake. Rationalize your reason for voting for it.
Ummm we all voted for it. This shit has been going on for a while and isn't limited to one side of the aisle. The dems just got done spending 4 years doing it to the last president.

• Haha
Reactions: unsubstantiated
Ummm we all voted for it. This shit has been going on for a while and isn't limited to one side of the aisle. The dems just got done spending 4 years doing it to the last president.
The house passed 251 bi partisan bills that collected dust in the Senate over McConnell's watch.

Our ruling

Escobar said: “House Democrats have passed more than 275 bipartisan bills this Congress."

Escobar counted bills as bipartisan if they had at least one Republican vote in favor or at least one Republican co-sponsor. Political experts said that her measurement is not inaccurate, but it doesn’t conform to a general understanding of the term.

Using the higher bar for measuring bipartisan legislation offered by these experts — support from a majority of members of both parties — plus counting legislation that passed on a voice vote, the total comes to 251 bills, which is close to Escobar’s claim.

Overall, her statement needs clarification. We rate it Mostly True.

So the DOJ should be indicting him any day now.....

The DoJ has extended just about every consideration possible to a former president wouldn't you say? There is no precedent for convicting and Garland seems like he has tried like hell to avoid it.

But how far can he let the Orange Turd go without pulling the trigger? Laws are there for a purpose. Precedent is precedent. If some CITIZEN like the Orange Turd can break laws with impunity, why can't anyone? A former president is a private citizen. You apply respect to the fact HE was a president (you can in the case, I won't) but this does not absolve him from responsibility or criminality.

As far as the crimes committed as president that will be adjudicated separately (what a caveat to throw in the mix).

Beyond and included in this, the Orange Turd is a serial criminal and fraud artist. Garland has gone past the limit of patience and extended every consideration.

Beyond and included in this, the Orange Turd is a serial criminal and fraud artist. Garland has gone past the limit of patience and extended every consideration.
Like I said....the DOJ should be indicting any day now. Unless other considerations are taking precedent besides justice.

There is no way to reach your side. The last president was/is a criminal. You're a cult member and blind to reality.

The point you keep avoiding is the republicans have NOTHING proposed to fight inflation, to secure marriage rights, to build infrastructure, to fix immigration... NOTHING.

But Dems told us that they had all of those issues take care of,... And Joe says that he's got no plans to change anything.

ADVERTISEMENT