ADVERTISEMENT

Politico: House Republicans describe plans to investigate Biden

Link? Quote the Democrats that say those issues are resolved. You won't because you're just making shit up.

Read a newspaper or just turn on a TV...
According to Democrats, inflation is somewhere between transient, getting under control or about to be totally obliterated by the recently passed inflation reduction act, the Dem marriage rights bill was a great back slapping success in the senate, the Dem infrastructure bill was passed to tremendous acclaim, and immigration is not a problem because we have been assured numerous times, by multiple members of the Biden administration, that the border is secure... You guys have created Nirvana.

According to Democrats, inflation is somewhere between transient, getting under control or about to be totally obliterated by the recently passed inflation reduction act, the Dem marriage rights bill was a great back slapping success in the senate, the Dem infrastructure bill was passed to tremendous acclaim, and immigration is not a problem because we have been assured numerous times, by multiple members of the Biden administration, that the border is secure... You guys have created Nirvana.
As I figured, you can't. Just spouting the made up propaganda that rubes like you continue to lap up.

It's funny watching all of you on the right scrambling and dancing whenever you're asked to identify the republican policies and proposals on current issues. You've got nothing.

But Dems told us that they had all of those issues take care of,... And Joe says that he's got no plans to change anything.
They are on the right path, yes....but inflation takes TIME...there are no quick fixes and this inflation has been coming at us since 2008....The cure is tighter money and that mean less money in circulation and HIGHER interest rates.....(higher taxes would be good too).....Many Americans think that 3-4% is normal when in fact double that rate is closer to the norm......Still, there are plenty of jobs to be had, all they need is folks to fill them.
It could be worse rifler.....a lot worse.

• Haha
Reactions: TornadoHawk93
Actually Dems have created NIRVANA because the Orange Turd is out of office....and the Red Tsunami never really arrived. Play a chorus of "Happy Days are Here Again" for my friend Rifler!

But Dems told us that they had all of those issues take care of,... And Joe says that he's got no plans to change anything.
Seriously? This is what you want to go with? THIS POST is why we find people like you so simple minded. No big picture or critical thinking whatsoever.

Reactions: SB_SB
Seriously? This is what you want to go with? THIS POST is why we find people like you so simple minded. No big picture or critical thinking whatsoever.
It seems more likely you don't like how he thinks or what he thinks rather than he can not critically think.

Never said that.
I think once we get a hold of Hunter's laptop, this inflation problem will just disappear. I think Hunter is the reason everything has gone wrong in America the past 2 years.......I'm sure Hunter has the "master plan" for the 1/6 rebellion on his laptop.....We just gotta get that damn laptop! But I'm sure Gym Jordan will get it!

Reactions: SB_SB
You want a narrative supported, you should know that isn't coming from me.
No - I want to know the answer to my question. Do you think the Hunter Biden investigation is the most important issue facing America right now?

Good Lord, you are insane. Your party is DOING IT RIGHT NOW!!! The man is a disaster on so many levels and you all continue to espouse him as one of the greatest presidents in history! SERIOUSLY......Will Rogers? Who the hell cares about something he said?! What a freaking joke! At least we now know you are as old as Biden with that stupid reference....and it appears that you both have the same mental capacity. Use your brain and stop with the partisanship! I have said Trump should not be let ANYWHERE near the office again and if he is found guilty LOCK HIM UP! You will NEVER say the same about Biden because you are a follower! Your Mother would DISOWN you.
Joel.....who says no Democrat toes the party line.....is one of many Dems on this board that does exactly that! He can deny it all he wants, but his posting history says differently!

• Love
Reactions: TornadoHawk93
Joel.....who says no Democrat toes the party line.....is one of many Dems on this board that does exactly that! He can deny it all he wants, but his posting history says differently!
There are plenty of things I disagree with Dems upon.....so obviously you have only been paying hal;f attention....which for a MAGAt like you is pretty good!
However, there are many many things that democrats have traditionally stood for that I agree with whole-heartedly....but Dems and I dont see eye to eye on everything. The beauty of being a Dem is that I can disagree with the Party and not worry about the Party throwing me out!
But if you have any appreciation of American political history and any knowledge of political events, the tent for Dems is much wider than that of the GOP and Dems seldom if ever agree much. As I mentiomed esrlier, Will Rogers once stated "I am not the member of any organized political party....I am a Democrat." Historically, Republicans have been much tighter in ideology and much less tolerant of diversion from Party dogma.

Lol, “clearly.”

Republicans already wasted a year “investigating” Hunter and this was all they could muster.

And while Republicans claimed that the younger Biden's work had some effect on U.S. policy towards Ukraine, they noted that they couldn't identify exactly how much his role at Burisma played into it.

LOL! All the data is here in the report below which was not evaluated by the Senate nor the laptop. Tony B. already confirmed for EVERYONE Brandon was getting a cut. You're clueless.

Did he get 2 billion from the Saudis? Does Hunter have state secrets at his house? This is all a bunch of deflection nonsense that simpletons like yourself lap up. You're being lead to this by people like Marjorie Taylor Greene. You don't see that? This is going to be 2 years of non-governing by the House, because the new leaders are clowns. They want to accomplish NOTHING for the American people.
LMAO! It's been nothing but total crap with impeachment hearings and 1/6 garbage and now you're going to complain about this? Typical liberal response and whataboutism. Couldn't expect anything less from you, Tom.

LMAO! It's been nothing but total crap with impeachment hearings and 1/6 garbage and now you're going to complain about this? Typical liberal response and whataboutism. Couldn't expect anything less from you, Tom.
If the gameplan is working, there's no reason to change strategies. The dems have been running the same plays like a Brian Ferentz coached offense...impeachment is the stretch zone running game, jan 6 hearings are the redzone reverse. Now Joe and Fetterman are on the starting offensive line.

1/6 garbage? We had a sitting president who tried to eliminate democracy. What has been done is far from garbage and in fact might actually be the reason that trump doesn't have the support he used to have. That so called garbage saved our country.

1/6 garbage? We had a sitting president who tried to eliminate democracy. What has been done is far from garbage and in fact might actually be the reason that trump doesn't have the support he used to have. That so called garbage saved our country.
you realize only like 6 people in the country even cared about those hearings and they're all on this board? Rerun episodes of the Kardashians outdrew the hearings in ratings. nobody cared.

you realize only like 6 people in the country even cared about those hearings and they're all on this board? Rerun episodes of the Kardashians outdrew the hearings in ratings. nobody cared.

You sure about that. Seems to me it was the red wave killer. The only ones who didn't care were the magats.

If the gameplan is working, there's no reason to change strategies. The dems have been running the same plays like a Brian Ferentz coached offense...impeachment is the stretch zone running game, jan 6 hearings are the redzone reverse. Now Joe and Fetterman are on the starting offensive line.

Just curious, is the dems kicker on scholarship?

• Haha
Reactions: KFsdisciple
You sure about that. Seems to me it was the red wave killer. The only ones who didn't care were the magats.
I really don't think the hearings had anything to do with it. Exit polling said protecting abortion was a higher priority.

It's absolutely garbage. That committee has no cross examination and has been politicized from day one. Just because you're a Trump hater, doesn't mean "it saved our country". If this is how you think we can save a country, count me out. This country has been worse off since Biden and his clown regime took over, thanks to people like you.

Low informed voters and lunatic lefties has worked. The people who sit there and take what the media has to say and the liberals at face value are hurting this country. I didn't see Leslie Stahl come out and say she was wrong and apologize to Trump for what she did on national TV. Strange is took almost 2 years for this.

It's absolutely garbage. That committee has no cross examination and has been politicized from day one. Just because you're a Trump hater, doesn't mean "it saved our country". If this is how you think we can save a country, count me out. This country has been worse off since Biden and his clown regime took over, thanks to people like you.
What’s garbage is people like you who are ok with trump trying to overturn an election. People voted for Biden because they knew where trump was taking the country and they didn’t like it. If you want to live in a dictatorship then move to russia, that’s where you belong.

Low informed voters and lunatic lefties has worked. The people who sit there and take what the media has to say and the liberals at face value are hurting this country. I didn't see Leslie Stahl come out and say she was wrong and apologize to Trump for what she did on national TV. Strange is took almost 2 years for this.

Wow, you sure are a piece of work. You’ll believe anything trump tells you too. We’re you there on 1/6?

Wow, you sure are a piece of work. You’ll believe anything trump tells you too. We’re you there on 1/6?
LMAO! So, you're still going with the Hunter Biden laptop is fake? Because that's what this post was about. Talk about a piece of work.....

What’s garbage is people like you who are ok with trump trying to overturn an election. People voted for Biden because they knew where trump was taking the country and they didn’t like it. If you want to live in a dictatorship then move to russia, that’s where you belong.
Wouldn't have expected anything less than this type of drivel. Dictatorship?? Did Trumps DHS work to suppress free speech? Good lord.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT