ADVERTISEMENT

Politico: House Republicans describe plans to investigate Biden

LMAO! So, you're still going with the Hunter Biden laptop is fake? Because that's what this post was about. Talk about a piece of work.....

Get back to me when you have the laptop. When trump dies how are you ever going to be able to make a decision. You’ll have to find a new supreme leader to tell you what to think and do.

Wouldn't have expected anything less than this type of drivel. Dictatorship?? Did Trumps DHS work to suppress free speech? Good lord.
Trump tried to get his own VP hung. Typical dictator move, kill his own people who disagree with him.

Get back to me when you have the laptop. When trump dies how are you ever going to be able to make a decision. You’ll have to find a new supreme leader to tell you what to think and do.
Just so I get this straight, you still believe the Hunter Biden laptop is fake and Russian disinformation? Let's just get that on the record.

You're insane man. None of that even happened. JFC you're delusional.

Wow, talk about delusional, listen to the chants after trump’s tweets. They would have hung him if they would have gotten ahold of him. Pence was even scared for his life. You definitely have some mental issues with your views.

• Haha
Reactions: your_master5
Wouldn't have expected anything less than this type of drivel. Dictatorship?? Did Trumps DHS work to suppress free speech? Good lord.
At what point do unmitigated lies interfere with the spirit of free speech? Or....is your contention herenthat blatant, out and out lies ARE indeed protected free speech? What did the Supreme Court mean back in the day, when they said "Yelling "FIRE" into a crowded theater is NOT protected free speech? "

Same old refrain every time a democrat in is in office. No matter how good or bad things are.
Well, Clinton did turn around the failings of Bush Sr. and Obama the failings of Bush Jr. Now Biden was left with an even bigger mess and is gradually doing the same. The republicans are shitting themselves yet again and actively planning their new obstruction strategy.

So, do we think Trump is going to be brought up on charges? I honestly get confused as the 1/6 committee said they have it an open and shut case.....but then nothing ever happens as far as bringing him up on charges? Could it really move this slow? I mean, it has been years since he was accused of this.........

So, do we think Trump is going to be brought up on charges? I honestly get confused as the 1/6 committee said they have it an open and shut case.....but then nothing ever happens as far as bringing him up on charges? Could it really move this slow? I mean, it has been years since he was accused of this.........
The only thing saving Trump's bacon to this point is Garland's quest to be "fair" and making sure politics are not a factor. A Bill Burr he is not.

At what point do unmitigated lies interfere with the spirit of free speech? Or....is your contention herenthat blatant, out and out lies ARE indeed protected free speech? What did the Supreme Court mean back in the day, when they said "Yelling "FIRE" into a crowded theater is NOT protected free speech? "
Ignorant Joel back at it again. You come into a thread where the lies about the Hunter Biden laptop were purported by those you support and then try and do an about face? And you might want to rethink ever using your ole fire line again. It's not a "thing".

Produce the laptop and then get back to me.
LMAO every major media outlet has confirmed it's authenticity, even those you read and yet you're still on the conspiracy bandwagon? You are truly an idiot.

Wow, talk about delusional, listen to the chants after trump’s tweets. They would have hung him if they would have gotten ahold of him. Pence was even scared for his life. You definitely have some mental issues with your views.
We are done here, you are truly someone who has a brain of mush.

Reactions: TornadoHawk93
LMAO every major media outlet has confirmed it's authenticity, even those you read and yet you're still on the conspiracy bandwagon? You are truly an idiot.

We are done here, you are truly someone who has a brain of mush.
fyi, it’s not a conspiracy to ask to provide the laptop. It is a conspiracy to say there is a laptop when you don’t know if it exists. Again, get back to me when you actually have the laptop.

I’m guessing you’re a huge conspiracy guy, I see why you’re attracted to trump and his conspiracies.

• Haha
Reactions: TornadoHawk93
ADVERTISEMENT