ADVERTISEMENT

Politics

Sorry I just don’t see Assad doing any better than Wilke would. Personally I would think a veteran will do much better when it matters at nationals.
First, you need to learn Iowa wrestler's correct names..

Nah - but there are plenty of ass kissers in this thread. That's for sure. Kind of humorous actually.
Because you don't get it everybody else is an ass kisser? That's cute.

If I were you, I would educate myself on the topic. They have these things called newspapers, some can be accessed digitally. There are plenty of available free articles that will dispel everything you wrote.

Give it a shot, you'll be a better man for it.

At least I have one and smart enough to be able to discuss a topic without emojis

images

Reactions: wasdt21
IMHO, Cash did not prove enough to keep the spot. He wrestles not to lose. Nelson was just too small. Assad is long and hard to take down. Assad has a chance to AA but I think if he goes 3 and 2 at nationals with all 3 wins on the backside with 3 bonus point matches, that extra 4 or 5 points means a whole lot. Assad is ranked 10th right now. Brands clearly wants to make sure he gets a seeded wrestler at 184 with upside for bonus potential. With Assad getting good wins at Midlands it might have been a no-brainer for Brands. Assad will get better and I love that length. The Big Ten is familiar with Cash not familiar with Assad.

Reactions: ClarencButthorn
I think Assad proved that he earned the spot fair and square last night. If my memory serves me correctly Venz has handled Cash pretty easily in the past. Huge win for Assad in his first match in Carver!

Reactions: ClarencButthorn
I think Assad proved that he earned the spot fair and square last night. If my memory serves me correctly Venz has handled Cash pretty easily in the past. Huge win for Assad in his first match in Carver!

Actually Wilke split with Venz last season. Wilke won 5-2 in the dual at Nebraska, then lost 6-4 in Big10 Tourney.

Reactions: wasdt21
the op's handle should be 50planerboards or gonnaneedabiggerboatwithabiggerengine

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT