ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: 91% Of People Want Colin Kaepernick To Stay Out Of The NFL

I don’t get why he’s so hated.

Edit - I read the article and see it’s 91% of right-wing respondents on a Daily Caller Twitter survey. I should’ve known OP wouldn’t play it straight. So tired of you Trumper right-wing frauds. Do you lie like this in your daily lives?

Edit - I read the article and see it’s 91% of right-wing respondents on a Daily Caller Twitter survey. I should’ve known OP wouldn’t play it straight. So tired of you Trumper right-wing frauds. Do you lie like this in your daily lives?

No lies the numbers are accurate.

No shortage of stupid assholes in the general public. Take your guns and shoot the fugg out of everything, but don't talk or protest, just a couple more of our rights.

No shortage of stupid assholes in the general public. Take take your guns and shoot the fugg out of everything, but don't talk or protest, just a couple more of our rights.
Everyone has the right to talk and protest, doesn’t mean there won’t be repercussions for it. Perhaps when you’re working just stfu. And you fit the stupid asshole description so congrats.

Reactions: Chillyhoff

They lie to their mothers, every morning.

Reactions: Rudolph

Because they (i.e. the right wingers) believed him kneeling was such a tearable act, not knowing that such a thing exactly is what makes this country so great.

What blows my mind is that so many people freaked out over it........are their lives so boring, empty, etc. that some guy's actions, a guy that they will never meet nor will any impact on their lives, fulfills something missing in their lives?

Must be nice.

Last edited:
Because they (i.e. the right wingers) believed him kneeling was such a tearable act, not knowing that such a thing exactly is what makes this country so great.

What blows my mind is that so many people freaked out over it........are their lives so boring, empty, etc. that some guy's actions, a guy that they will never meet nor will any impact on their lives, fulfills something missing in their lives?

Must be nice.

The right in this country is very into surface level nationalism. Actual sacrifice for the country, they don't really care all that much about, otherwise their cult leader would never have gotten to where he is because of the extreme level of disrespect he showed to John McCain.

Another thing they don't like is anyone who brings up issues or tries to make this country better for anyone who isn't rich and white.

The reason they hate Kaep is that he did both. He didn't participate in their surface level nationalism traditions and doing it for a reason to try to make life better for people who arn't rich and white.

If a QB can get the Vikings to win a super bowl I wouldn’t care if he jacked off during the anthem and beat his wife and kids.

I would rather he didn’t but it wouldn’t temper my joy.

The right in this country is very into surface level nationalism. Actual sacrifice for the country, they don't really care all that much about, otherwise their cult leader would never have gotten to where he is because of the extreme level of disrespect he showed to John McCain.

Another thing they don't like is anyone who brings up issues or tries to make this country better for anyone who isn't rich and white.

The reason they hate Kaep is that he did both. He didn't participate in their surface level nationalism traditions and doing it for a reason to try to make life better for people who arn't rich and white.
Yep, that is exactly what he was doing. Just trying to make things better. He is sacrificing for this country?

So, you are basically judging peoples actions that are judging his actions.

Yep, that is exactly what he was doing. Just trying to make things better. He is sacrificing for this country?

So, you are basically judging peoples actions that are judging his actions.

I didn't actually say he sacrificed even though he did sacrifice his earning power. However that's nothing compared to a sacrifice like John McCain's or anyone else who has been KIA/POW

What I did say is that part of the reason the protest upset the right so much is that it was for reasons that don't help rich white people. Reasons that often make rich white people feel uncomfortable.

Must be nice.
True that!! Same with the right to hire whatever employees we choose.
God bless America!!

Nice to see you admit his "protest" was pretty worthless ;)

When are morons going to realize that GREEN is the only color that matters in america?
You don't need white skin to have power fool.....

How have black lives been helped by his "protest"? And I say black because that is what you really mean by "non white" ;)

I thought you Russians would want to milk this more.

dilbert_a024en_19g78.gif

I didn't actually say he sacrificed even though he did sacrifice his earning power.

Bullshit. He got more money from Nike through his little stunt than he ever would have gotten as a non-controversial baller.

Why he'd even want to get runover by linebackers at this point is beyond me.

And freaking Brian Flores says he's interested? That's just what the Dolphins need, a big clown show and another QB tackling dummy.

Here is the deal:

1. He gets picked up and earns some PT but plays poorly = he didn’t get picked up in the past bc he wasn’t a very good QB and not whatever juice was there wasn’t worth the squeeze.
2. He gets picked up but never plays in a game = he still sucks
3. He gets picked up and kicks ass = the entire NFL is racist
4. He doesn’t get picked up = everyone keeps the same opinions they had initially

Reactions: Mattski
When are morons going to realize that GREEN is the only color that matters in america?
You don't need white skin to have power fool.....

How have black lives been helped by his "protest"? And I say black because that is what you really mean by "non white" ;)

True but the whites seem to have most of the green in America too.

And bringing this issue to the forefront has led to more oversight of police departments. Body cams where not common before Black Lives Matter.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT