ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: Biden and Trump 2024

Check all that you think are likely to turn out to be true.

• Total voters
Nov 28, 2010
Maryland
Trump gave a strong hint that he plans to run. Biden has said he plans to run. Neither has formally announced.

Donald Trump (Saturday): “The election was rigged and stolen and now our country is being destroyed. I ran twice. I won twice. … And now, in order to make our country successful, safe and glorious again, I will probably have to do it again.”

On Friday, President Biden said during an interview it is his “intention” to run again in 2024.

The poll wouldn't let me check 7 boxes.

I don't think Biden will run, but if he does run, I don't think he'll get the nomination, and I certainly hope he doesn't get the nomination.

I don't think Trump will run, but that's a tossup. If he does run, I don't think he'll get the nomination, but he's already done that miracle. If he does get the nomination, I hope he doesn't win.

God help us all if Biden and Trump have a rematch.

I hate that these may very well be the choices. Again.

Truly:

1*2rL21qeg1V5q97nZHevLaQ.jpeg

Biden won't run and I don't want him to.
Trump will run, I don't want him to, and he won't get the nomination.

The only way Trump doesn't run is if the attempts to steal midterm elections that he supports get no traction and he becomes convinced he will be embarrassed in the popular vote for a third time. Or if his diet finally results in an overdue grabber.

Biden vs Trump 2 is coming and there’s nothing we can do about it.

Two people under 70 please.
Sure, we all want younger people.

But that shouldn't be a top priority. It's what they stand for and what they can accomplish that are most important.

DeSantis is younger. But we've seen him attack teachers, medical folks, voters, minorities and many more. We've seen him divert federal funds to political pranks. We've heard him deny that climate change is an important priority. He's very competent at all this. But are those the kinds of shots we want called from the White House?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT