Originally posted by Hawk Meets World:
Majority wins.

Method 1: Re-Ordering the Picture in terms of hotness/bangability
Method 2: Ranking the Picture from Left to Right

EXAMPLE:
16chixx.jpg

Method 1: 4, 3, 1, 2
Method 2: 3, 4, 2, 1
I'm confused. I assign the ladies a number from left to right. In this picture black bikni top, jean skirt girls is #1, pink polka dot top is #2, black top/black shorts is #3 and drunk midget is #4. I then procede to pick the chicks in order of who I'd most like to bang. That order would be: Blacktop/jean skirt girl, pink polka dot girl, drunk midget girl and lastly black top/black shorts girl. Therefore, my order would be: 1,2,4,3

Which method am I using?

Gonolz

HR Legend
Aug 6, 2002
Originally posted by WVUCOOPER:

Majority wins.

EXAMPLE:
16chixx.jpg

I'm confused. I assign the ladies a number from left to right. In this picture black bikni top, jean skirt girls is #1, pink polka dot top is #2, black top/black shorts is #3 and drunk midget is #4. I then procede to pick the chicks in order of who I'd most like to bang. That order would be: Blacktop/jean skirt girl, pink polka dot girl, drunk midget girl and lastly black top/black shorts girl. Therefore, my order would be: 1,2,4,3

Which method am I using?

Method 2.
laugh.gif

uiowa08

HR Legend
Sep 18, 2004
Maybe every time someone does a rank em they should add full disclosure on their method. So for example: 1,2,3 (Method 1).

Baba Boooey

HR MVP
Apr 18, 2010
Coop, assume drunk midget girl is the girl you'd most like to bank.

Method 1 would begin with 4. She's girl #4 in the pic

Method 2 would end in 1. Girl #4 is your #1 pick.

So 4 and 1 would both refer to drunk midget girl.

Nick Nolte

HR MVP
Mar 24, 2004
the numbers are the left-right order....black top, jean skirt is 1, girl in pink on right end is 4.

then, put those numbers in order of hotness....
1 3 4 2

This would be method 1

WVUCOOPER

HR Legend
Dec 10, 2002
Originally posted by Baba Boooey:
Coop, assume drunk midget girl is the girl you'd most like to bank.

Method 1 would begin with 4. She's girl #4 in the pic

Method 2 would end in 1. Girl #4 is your #1 pick.

So 4 and 1 would both refer to drunk midget girl.
Then Method 1 all the way then. I think. I'm just gonna start describing them when I rank.

2noles1cup

HR Legend
Dec 18, 2003
I use the numbers as ranking and since there are four girls and the hottest/best one is last so is the 1

so it would be #,#,#,1

The girls are already in order left to right. I just pretend I am replacing the girls with their ranking in that group. That way it's easier to associate rather then mixing it up. if it's mixed up then your(the reader of the post) is confused going back and forth trying to line up the chicks. It's easier this way.

So 3, 4, 2, 1

The two on the right are the better of the four. far right being the best so she gets the 1, middle right gets the two. We can all agree that pink polka dots is the worst so she gets the 4 in her position. The first girl is left being #3 so since she's on the left, we start with the #3. hence 3421.

This should be the standard.

iHawkatKinnick

HR Legend
Jul 16, 2009
Originally posted by 2noles1cup:
I use the numbers as ranking and since there are four girls and the hottest/best one is last so is the 1

so it would be #,#,#,1

The girls are already in order left to right. I just pretend I am replacing the girls with their ranking in that group. That way it's easier to associate rather then mixing it up. if it's mixed up then your(the reader of the post) is confused going back and forth trying to line up the chicks. It's easier this way.

So 3, 4, 2, 1

The two on the right are the better of the four. far right being the best so she gets the 1, middle right gets the two. We can all agree that pink polka dots is the worst so she gets the 4 in her position. The first girl is left being #3 so since she's on the left, we start with the #3. hence 3421.

+1
Come on Method 2!!!

I am shocked right now by the poll numbers...

Nick Nolte

HR MVP
Mar 24, 2004

so it would be #,#,#,1

So 3, 4, 2, 1

BOOO this man....GO METHOD #1

The_Rock88

HR Legend
Feb 13, 2006

Majority wins.

EXAMPLE:
16chixx.jpg

Which method am I using?

Not sure what method you're using, but pink polka dot bikini should be your lowest...I just want to make this more confusing.

iHawkatKinnick

HR Legend
Jul 16, 2009
another option.....
before making any ranking simply put:

M1

or

M2

(those numbers don't mean anything here, just using for example)

this could work but would be confusing to noobs.

WVUCOOPER

HR Legend
Dec 10, 2002
Originally posted by The_Rock88:

Majority wins.

EXAMPLE:
16chixx.jpg

Which method am I using?

Not sure what method you're using, but pink polka dot bikini should be your lowest...I just want to make this more confusing.

I'm losing my mind with everyone putting the drunk midget up so high. I'm not sure I wanna rank bitches with people that have inferior eyes.

OC_Hawk

HR Heisman
Jan 31, 2005
Nashville
Wait...we're supposed to post the one we prefer FIRST?! I've always been doing it like a count down to the grand finale!

Wait...the preferred choice is listed as #1? I haven't been running these like a football poll. I've always been more along the lines of higher number is better.

Etc.

Etc.

Etc.

TNK85

HR All-American
Mar 3, 2010
How the hell is this so complicated? Just give each girl a number and align the numbers so they match up with how the girls are shown in the picture (left to right).

2noles1cup

HR Legend
Dec 18, 2003
Tilted-Kilt-Girls.jpg

3 1 2

The girls are already in order, I just rank them. The girls are in the position already I just give them the corresponding ranking.

It's called Rank em threads gentlemen, not put them in order of hottest to least hot.

TNK85

HR All-American
Mar 3, 2010
Tilted-Kilt-Girls.jpg

3 1 2

The girls are already in order, I just rank them. The girls are in the position already I just give them the corresponding ranking.

It's called Rank em threads gentlemen, not put them in order of hottest to least hot.

This is a smart guy

Dutch-Hawkeye

HR All-American
Nov 30, 2002
No way, Method 2 all the way, it is the simplest solution. The photo is static, you are just placing a number under the image.

Forget the cut and paste 'reorder' BS.

HawCory

HR Heisman
Dec 19, 2008
Not too far from corn
Do any of you actually pay attention to how others "rank em"? The only reason I scroll down in these posts is to see if anybody added anything witty or funny.

Thugthrasher

HR All-American
Sep 4, 2004
Tilted-Kilt-Girls.jpg

3 1 2

This may be the smartest thing you have ever said.

Gonolz

HR Legend
Aug 6, 2002

Originally posted by The_Rock88:

Majority wins.

EXAMPLE:
16chixx.jpg

Which method am I using?

I'm losing my mind with everyone putting the drunk midget up so high. I'm not sure I wanna rank bitches with people that have inferior eyes.

They are called "spinners" and I highly approve of spinners.

Lift her up, spin her round
even turn her upside down
don't let her feet touch the floor
love that spinnin dirty whore

2noles1cup

HR Legend
Dec 18, 2003
Originally posted by Thugthrasher:

Tilted-Kilt-Girls.jpg

3 1 2

This may be the smartest thing you have ever said.
do not patronize me.

Hawk Meets World

HR Legend
Jan 8, 2003
I feel like Method 1 overcomplicates things. You have to determine an order, then re-order the girls? That's one step too many. Method two, all you have to do is determine an order.

ICWestfan

HR Legend
May 26, 2005
I think I'm having a moment because it's Friday but....can someone answer this for me--

Isn't method one really just re-ordering the subjects and not ranking them? Is re-ordering the same or not as ranking?

2noles1cup

HR Legend
Dec 18, 2003
I feel like Method 1 overcomplicates things. You have to determine an order, then re-order the girls? That's one step too many. Method two, all you have to do is determine an order.
The point i am trying to make. Thank you. It's easier to 'see what you did there' when you use method 2.

method 1 when I try to allign everything with the girl and the number gets confusing when you're trying to read it.

METHOD 2 all day long.

tarheelbybirth

HR King
Apr 17, 2003
Say what? If you like #3 best, she is listed first. How would you rank blonde, redhead, brunette if you liked the redhead, then the blonde, then the brunette? You would list them in that order: redhead, blonde, brunette. Method 1 is exactly the same thing.

Or is that method 2? WTH did I vote for?

Reactions: BC Hawk

Hawk Meets World

HR Legend
Jan 8, 2003
Originally posted by ICWestfan:
I think I'm having a moment because it's Friday but....can someone answer this for me--

Isn't method one really just re-ordering the subjects and not ranking them? Is re-ordering the same or not as ranking?

Yep. When someone says "Rank Em", they're saying "Rank them from highest to lowest", not "reorder them based on hotness".

This is more complicated than the BCS at this point. Simplify, people.

Gonolz

HR Legend
Aug 6, 2002
Originally posted by ICWestfan:

Yes. Those who want their thread to use Method Two should say "Rank 'Em" and those who want their thread to use Method One should say "Re-Order 'Em".

Nick Nolte

HR MVP
Mar 24, 2004
"It's called Rank em threads gentlemen, not put them in order of hottest to least hot."

How is putting in order from hottest to least not ranking?

hottest
second hottest
third hottest
etc

Chuck Schlong

Team MVP
Jan 11, 2005
Tilted-Kilt-Girls.jpg

3 1 2

He he he... you said "they are already in position"... he he he

nolesincebirth

HR Legend
Apr 15, 2003
I'm on wireless so I can't vote in the poll but put me down for method 1.
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]