ADVERTISEMENT

Poll: Do you believe a plane “loaded with thugs in dark uniforms“ went to DC?

Trump claims thugs in dark uniforms went to DC last week “to do big damage.” Do you believe him?

• Yes

Votes: 15 12.6%
  • No

Votes: 104 87.4%

• Total voters
No

Despite the charade at the RNC, Trump’s entire campaign strategy is scaring white people on Facebook.

- Thugs
- People in “black” are flying in to destroy cities
- Cory Booker is going to put a bunch of minorities into your quiet white suburbs
- They’re coming for your [guns, Confederate monuments/history books, etc]
- The NBA is terrible and losing ratings and the players are anti-American
- Kamala Harris is nasty and controls Biden

Etc Etc.

Picking up on a pattern?

same people in portland are arrested in DC and Kenosha

also majority of the people arrested in Kenosha were from out of town

Was hoping for a third possible choice. I voted yes because I wam not 100% sure enough to vote no. There have been plenty of Reports of rioter arrests where they are people from other states. I’m not willing to rush to judgment without evidence.

Was hoping for a third possible choice. I voted yes because I wam not 100% sure enough to vote no. There have been plenty of Reports of rioter arrests where they are people from other states. I’m not willing to rush to judgment without evidence.

If Trump presented "evidence" that there was indeed a plane loaded with thugs, would you consider it legit?

Reactions: Tom Paris
Thanks for being honest!

Reactions: damayason
Maybe the evidence is at the White House under the big, beautiful health care plan and the China trade deal and the exec order on prescription drugs and most favored nation status, among other things we’ve been promised over the past few months.

Reactions: cigaretteman
Trump likes to stoke the fire by making these claims. Many people are saying this. The buffoon is going to keep dividing this country and try to get as many Republicans as angry possible to get them to vote. And if they don't vote, he is going to declare the election a fraud. He plays the biggest victim card in the history of the US. He makes my ex-wife look sane at times.

A plane? No

I absolutely believe people were bussed in.
You mean like this guy who was flown in from California to Michigan during the alt-right Liberate Michigan protests?

_112053965_gettyimages-1211398264.jpg

Don’t know about a plane (seems far fetched) but absolutely tons of outside agitators are coming to these riots with weapons and intent to cause harm. They’re certainly Democrats too.

Are the counter-protesters (Proud Boys, Bugaloo, etc.) Democrats too?

No, of course not. They’re thugs too.

I really think you know this stuff but I know it’s hard to admit it’s backfiring on you. Double down for all I care.

No, of course not. They’re thugs too.

I really think you know this stuff but I know it’s hard to admit it’s backfiring on you. Double down for all I care.
I certainly knew that but since you chose to only include one side in your post, I wasn't sure that you did.

I have to say I didn't even know those groups existed until like three months ago.
Quite surprising for someone who thinks of himself as being enlightened, especially on current events. The Proud Boys have been in existence since 2016 and was declared an extremist group with ties to white nationalism in 2018 by the FBI.

Many of those arrested in dc had just arrived from Portland just like kenosha

Ian cheong and Andy Ngo posted their mug shots and video of their arrests

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT