• I lean right. It's pure insanity.

• I lean right. Some of it is true.

• I lean right. I believe most of it.

Results are only viewable after voting.

FlickShagwell

HR Legend
Jun 16, 2003
Omaha, NE
QAnon claims to be a government insider and says that the world is ruled by pedophiles who harvest children to suck their blood, but Donald Trump will save us all from this cabal. Also, 9/11 was an inside job and Covid is a "plandemic."

Last edited:
QAnon claims to be a government insider and says that the world is ruled by pedophiles who harvest children to suck their blood, but Donald Trump will save us all from this cabal. Also, 9/11 was an inside job and Covid is a "plandemic."
IMG-20200820-000710.jpg

Just heard of it this week but haven’t bothered to look at it. Are there any notable followers?

Reactions: goldmom
The believers won’t respond because they think they will be tracked by the deep state.

Reactions: FlickShagwell
Just heard of it this week but haven’t bothered to look at it. Are there any notable followers?

If you just heard of it...you are sane, unless you believe it.

10 so far believe most of it, or 10.4 percent.
5 believe some of it, or 4.2 percent.

Either HROT bizarre membership, humorous voting, or,...we are living in a weird world.

Last edited:
is your question "do you believe there is an inside source leaking information" or "do I believe all of the conspiracy stuff they come up with as group think"?

I've done some research and it all checks out.

Reactions: torbee
Reddit users think they identified "Q", Jim Watkins the guy who owns 8-chan. Here is the post:

"
If you type in on Twitter: 'Q Jim Watkins' you'll see how the true owner of Q got doxed recently. Q . pub, Q-map/Q-anon is tied to current 8chan owner Jim Watkins. He's known for escaping America to the Philippines after suggesting that 8chan would be a safe-haven for: 'Peadophiles.' He's a rampant conspiracy theorist. His IP not only tied to Q-anon it's also tied to a obscure Twitter knock-off site that's popular with White-Supremacists called GAB and also links to The Daily Stormer which is a Neo-Nazi: 'news' site. Jim Watkins is Q and it's a essentially a viral front solely dedicated to spreading anti-Semitism as well as white supremacy online through various social media platforms.

"

Reactions: FlickShagwell
Reddit users think they identified "Q", Jim Watkins the guy who owns 8-chan. Here is the post:

"
If you type in on Twitter: 'Q Jim Watkins' you'll see how the true owner of Q got doxed recently. Q . pub, Q-map/Q-anon is tied to current 8chan owner Jim Watkins. He's known for escaping America to the Philippines after suggesting that 8chan would be a safe-haven for: 'Peadophiles.' He's a rampant conspiracy theorist. His IP not only tied to Q-anon it's also tied to a obscure Twitter knock-off site that's popular with White-Supremacists called GAB and also links to The Daily Stormer which is a Neo-Nazi: 'news' site. Jim Watkins is Q and it's a essentially a viral front solely dedicated to spreading anti-Semitism as well as white supremacy online through various social media platforms.

"

Dude - start a new thread with this info. Maybe our 15 dumbf*cks (from both sides) can question why they're letting themselves be manipulated by this creep?

Reactions: silasstarr
I have no idea what Q is, but it seems like multiple posts in this thread identify it / them differently.

Dude - start a new thread with this info. Maybe our 15 dumbf*cks (from both sides) can question why they're letting themselves be manipulated by this creep?

As if any of the Q followers would actually care, this would just be evidence that further proves the existence of Q. It's like the first rule of conspiracies. This Jim character would be a fall guy by the Deep State, or Watkins is just a Lt. of Q, or whatever. These people aren't tethered to reality, accordingly they cannot be expected to react to evidence the same way you or I might react.

That said, I also don't know how legitimate these Twitter/Reddit users are, and don't know enough about the tech/IP stuff to say if it makes sense.

is your question "do you believe there is an inside source leaking information" or "do I believe all of the conspiracy stuff they come up with as group think"?

What do you think? GES4 has done some research and so have I. How about you.

I have no idea what Q is, but it seems like multiple posts in this thread identify it / them differently.

These might help, hopefully the movement fades away from prominence when Trump is gone.

I will hold off on my response until the question is clarified.

Do you believe that "Q"is really a government insider and not some 4chan internet troll, and he really has evidence of the existence of a global cabal of blood sucking pedophiles and that Donald Trump is the best person to defend America from this cabal? Do you believe some of this, all of it, or none?

Do you believe that "Q"is really a government insider and not some 4chan internet troll, and he really has evidence of the existence of a global cabal of blood sucking pedophiles and that Donald Trump is the best person to defend America from this cabal? Do you believe some of this, all of it, or none?
I believe there is an insider who leaks info. I dont believe the rest.

Everything is left right, or black white with some of you. Need more options. But no, not buying it

I believe there is an insider who leaks info. I dont believe the rest.

The info "Q" is "leaking" is kind of what's important. Government whistle blowers have leaked info forever. The "mainstream media" takes flack for citing unnamed sources all the time from the right.

There's good reason to beleive "Q" is a former moderator of 4chan, which would make him nothing more than an internet troll. He "leaks" scenarios that most people wouldn't find reasonable a few years ago. So do you believe "Q" is a government insider or a prankster with a legion of gullible dumbasses eating out of his hand? What about the content he "leaks" makes him more credible to you than a whistle blower working with the New York times, per se?

"

"

Color me shocked that the actual person behind Q-Anon is this simpleton, a deplorable internet website owner who actually fled America because he enables "those great people on that side", i.e. pedophiles, white supremacists, neo-nazis, and anti-semites.

BTW, he has the look of the type of guy who lives in his very elderly parent's basement where he dreams up Aryan fantasies and fixates on molesting pre-pubescent boys and girls.

Disgusting.

The info "Q" is "leaking" is kind of what's important. Government whistle blowers have leaked info forever. The "mainstream media" takes flack for citing unnamed sources all the time from the right.

There's good reason to beleive "Q" is a former moderator of 4chan, which would make him nothing more than an internet troll. He "leaks" scenarios that most people wouldn't find reasonable a few years ago. So do you believe "Q" is a government insider or a prankster with a legion of gullible dumbasses eating out of his hand? What about the content he "leaks" makes him more credible to you than a whistle blower working with the New York times, per se?
Again, I believe there is an inside source that leaks info. All that other shit is you looking for a gotcha. Fwiw I also believe there are people who leak info to "anonymous".

Thinking more about this, how terrifying is it that if the New York Times quoted “a senior White House official wishing to remain anonymous” in saying that Trump doesn’t attend briefings, stays in his room watching Fox News most of the day, and doesn’t have a firm grasp of what the job entails, half the people would shout “fake news!” But if Qanon said that Tom Hanks and George Clooney harvest children for blood but Donald Trump will fight them, those same people would take it as fact. It just floors me.

Last edited:
Again, I believe there is an inside source that leaks info. All that other shit is you looking for a gotcha. Fwiw I also believe there are people who leak info to "anonymous".

And I said that lots of inside sources leak info. It’s the particular info that sets Q apart. Do you think that person is legit, thus making the things he releases legit? Are you more inclined to believe something from Q than an anonymous source quoted by The New York Times?

And I said that lots of inside sources leak info. It’s the particular info that sets Q apart. Do you think that person is legit, thus making the things he releases legit? Are you more inclined to believe something from Q than an anonymous source quoted by The New York Times?
No.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT