ADVERTISEMENT

Poll: How Are You Voting?

How Will You Vote?

• Mail

• In Person

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mar 14, 2003
In person or by mail? I gotta be honest, nothing beats the excitement of voting in person. Preferably right when the polls open if I can make it work.

Both votes in our house are absentee. One in New Mexico and one in Iowa. For the first time both the wife, no pic, and I are voting straight democratic ticket. If you have voiced the slightest support for Trump you don’t get a vote from us.

Why would you find that funny? Opinions that differ from yours are not serious?

Anyone that says they are voting straight D, and not voting for anyone who even slightly supports Trump was never going to consider a Republican even a Mitt Romney type.

Anyone that says they are voting straight D, and not voting for anyone who even slightly supports Trump was never going to consider a Republican even a Mitt Romney type.
Okay, Boomer. Maybe if a candidate represented what the GOP used to stand for instead of what they have become, he would. A true moderate like you would understand that.

In person while not trying to vote twice illegally as the faux Criminaling President blabbers to do so.

Probably mail. Just sent in my request to Johnson County. It'll be easier than waiting in line at the rec center. In 2016 it was about a 30 minute process that I wouldn't mind avoiding.

This. I’m frauding the **** out of this election. #yolo
Yep. I'm going to give it a shot as well. 2 votes for Trump hopefully outweighs the 4 to 6 per Dem voter that goes that way. Gotta counter the cheating the Democrat party is espousing. Hopefully it works.

#KAG!

Yep. I'm going to give it a shot as well. 2 votes for Trump hopefully outweighs the 4 to 6 per Dem voter that goes that way. Gotta counter the cheating the Democrat party is espousing. Hopefully it works.

#KAG!
Love the “KAG” bit at the end. Because it’s amazing right now.

Reactions: hawkeyetraveler
More than 534,000 mail ballots were rejected during primaries across 23 states this year — nearly a quarter in key battlegrounds for the fall — illustrating how missed delivery deadlines, inadvertent mistakes and uneven enforcement of the rules could disenfranchise voters and affect the outcome of the presidential election.

The rates of rejection, which in some states exceeded those of other recent elections, could make a difference in the fall if the White House contest is decided by a close margin, as it was in 2016, when Donald Trump won Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin by roughly 80,000 votes.
This year, according to a tally by The Washington Post, election officials in those three states tossed out more than 60,480 ballots just during primaries, which saw significantly lower voter turnout than what is expected in the general election. The rejection figures include ballots that arrived too late to be counted or were invalidated for another reason, including voter error.

1. Florida State
2. Iowa
126. Florida
127. Miami
giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT