ADVERTISEMENT

Poll: How much faith do you have in the security of the 2020 Presidential Election?

How certain are you that your vote will be counted and included in the final tallies this election?

• 100% No one’s messing with the ballots.

Votes: 22 28.9%
  • 75% I know there’s going to be fraud but I’m taking steps to make my vote count

Votes: 34 44.7%
  • 50% or lower. This thing is going to be rigged. Just crossing my fingers my guy cheats best.

Votes: 17 22.4%
  • I’m not even voting.

Votes: 3 3.9%

• Total voters
All I know is that if Trump gets another term, we will not see a legitimate election again (or at least for a long time).

Bullshit

Bold voter suppression galore is inbound. I feel we are at a point where Republicans feel they dont have to hide their motives anymore.

Bullshit

I think most states will be fine. Some will have crazy stuff going on.
Trump is going to do whatever he needs to, including using anything he can get from Russia, China, North Korea or wherever.

Bullshit

i thought calling you a liar was too harsh.
I don’t lie. The prerogative is on you to prove what they said is bullshit which you’ve failed to do.

You don’t like music, the Beverly Hillbillies or the Hawkeyes so you really should GFY somewhere else kid.

Reactions: mstp1992
I’m not worried that my vote won’t be tabulated correctly. I intend to vote in person, but if something changes then I will cast and mail my vote in well ahead of time. I won’t wait until the last minute then cry and blame others.

In person voting with voter ID!

If you request an absentee ballot, there should be a system in place that ensures you are the one completing the ballot, not simply the honor system.

The only way to be sure if the result are certain is if Biden wins big. The Orange Turd has said up front he has messed with the mail in vote. The Reptiles have done their best at voter suppression. Congress has been informed by the intelligence agencies that Russia has been doing their thing for some time on behalf of the Orange Turd.

If Biden wins, we can put this shit back in the sewer and close the book on this terrible chapter in our history.

I’m not worried that my vote won’t be tabulated correctly. I intend to vote in person, but if something changes then I will cast and mail my vote in well ahead of time. I won’t wait until the last minute then cry and blame others.
You can also fill out absentee at home and then just drop off in person during early voting too. I would trust that option more honestly at this point than mailing it in.

There will be all kinds of shenanigans and people on each side will see what they want to see. Hopefully it doesn’t get too hot. I am concerned that a lot of guys are “spending a lot of time at the range.”

No one has ever questioned that Russia meddles in US affairs whenever they can. The issue has always been what their intentions were. It's pure speculation that they favor Trump. You people can't even differentiate these facts.

Our (America’s - I know you get confused) intelligence communities have been pretty clear that Russia is working to help Trump. No speculation whatsoever.

WASHINGTON — Russia is using a range of techniques to denigrate Joseph R. Biden Jr., American intelligence officials said Friday in their first public assessment that Moscow continues to try to interfere in the 2020 campaign to help President Trump...

It cited efforts coming out of pro-Russia forces in Ukraine to damage Mr. Biden and Kremlin-linked figures who “are also seeking to boost President Trump’s candidacy on social media and Russian television.”

...Russia, but not China, is trying to “actively influence” the outcome of the 2020 election, said the American official briefed on the underlying intelligence.

“The fact that adversaries like China or Iran don’t like an American president’s policies is normal fare,” said Jeremy Bash, a former Obama administration official. “What’s abnormal, disturbing and dangerous is that an adversary like Russia is actively trying to get Trump re-elected.”

...The new release comes on the heels of congressional briefings that have alarmed lawmakers, particularly Democrats. Those briefings have described a stepped-up Chinese pressure campaign, as well as efforts by Moscow to paint Mr. Biden as corrupt...

The statement called out Andriy Derkach, a pro-Russia member of Ukraine’s Parliament who has been involved in releasing information about Mr. Biden. Intelligence officials said he had ties to Russian intelligence.

Intelligence officials have briefed Congress in recent weeks on details of the Russian efforts to tarnish Mr. Biden as corrupt, prompting senior Democrats to request more information.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/07/us/politics/russia-china-trump-biden-election-interference.html

No one has ever questioned that Russia meddles in US affairs whenever they can. The issue has always been what their intentions were. It's pure speculation that they favor Trump. You people can't even differentiate these facts.

So were you gonna respond to the facts presented that Russia is pushing for Trump? You can pussy out and type “speculation” if you want. Not like you haven’t already proven yourself to be a hack and a troll.

Reactions: FSUTribe76
So were you gonna respond to the facts presented that Russia is pushing for Trump? You can pussy out and type “speculation” if you want. Not like you haven’t already proven yourself to be a hack and a troll.
The only evidence presented has said that Russia is indeed pulling shenanigans, which is wholly unsurprising. The evidence, or lack thereof, that those shenanigans are favoring Trump is wholly speculative (;)).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT