ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: How Would You Vote on the 4 Charges Against Trump?

If you are on the jury, how would you vote on each charge, knowing what you know now?

• Total voters
Nov 28, 2010
Maryland
Imagine these criminal charges are brought and you are on the jury. Knowing what you know now, how do you think you would vote?

For more info on the actual charges, there's a decent link below. For example

Conspiracy to make a false statement​

The charge of conspiracy to make a false statement makes it a crime to knowingly and willfully make materially false statements to the federal government.​
“The evidence clearly suggests that President Trump conspired with others to submit slates of fake electors to Congress and the National Archives,” Raskin said. “We believe that this evidence we set forth in our report is more than sufficient for a criminal referral of former president Donald J. Trump and others in connection with this offense.”​
The summary states that the evidence shows that Trump “personally participated” in a scheme to have the Trump electors meet, cast votes, and send their votes to Congress in states that Biden had won. Then Trump’s supporters relied on the fake electors in their attempt to obstruct the joint session of Congress.​
The summary cites testimony from Ronna McDaniel, the chair of the Republican National Committee, who told the committee that Trump and Eastman requested that the RNC “organize the effort to have these fake (i.e. Trump) electors meet and cast their votes.”​

Boston Globe​

Boston Globe - Left Center Bias - Liberal - Democrat - Credible
Factual Reporting: High - Credible - Reliable

I vote guilty on everything and try to get the death penalty if I can, so I can send that piece of shit straight to hell.

Regardless of politics, he's a horrible human being: a life long grifter and charlatan and a leech on society. He's a net negative that deserves to burn.

I vote guilty on everything and try to get the death penalty if I can, so I can send that piece of shit straight to hell.

Regardless of politics, he's a horrible human being: a life long grifter and charlatan and a leech on society. He's a net negative that deserves to burn.
I’m trying to read between the lines but can’t tell how you really feel.

This might make a good catch phrase for a courtroom sitcom:

"The jury finds the defendant not guilty, your Honor, but rather DAMN guilty!"

Call the sitcom "Damn Guilty"

Reactions: sob5
I'd want to know exactly what the legal definition is per charge, but I expect guilty on all charges. @BelemNole is likely right that the 4th is the hardest, but that will be the job of the prosecutor.

Be interesting to see if it goes to trial and how many nut jobs protest every day about the injustice.

Every time I see a Trumper out wearing his name on their body, or bumper stickers, or flags I just shake my fvcking head. What kind of fvck stick is still in that traitors corner? People are so fvcking dumb.

MAGA = mental illness

Unfortunately, seditious conspiracy is only punishable by 20 years.

• Sad
Reactions: NDallasRuss
ADVERTISEMENT