ADVERTISEMENT

Poll: Joe Rogan 4 Hour Debate: Trump in will Biden do it?

Will Joe Biden do the Debate?

• Yes he is up to the challenge!

Votes: 8 11.6%
  • No He is scared!

Votes: 9 13.0%
  • No he will attack Rogan as a Bernie Supporter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No he will say Rogan is sexist

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • No he will say Rogan is a racist

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • No because he will only appear in debates controlled by the Liberal Media

Votes: 49 71.0%

• Total voters
Only if we are forced to sit around and wait for Trump to finish.

StormyDaniels.png

While not equal...those are 3 very unlikable people.

I'll pass should the debate happen.

While not equal...those are 3 very unlikable people.

I'll pass should the debate happen.
Sean Evan's interview should definitely happen. Those are great at getting insightful answers from guests. Trump might not be able do it due to heart disease though.

Nobody wants to listen to a 4 hour debate between two incoherent septuagenarians. They'd both spend the time bitching about how they remember when hamberders were a nickel at the soda fountain before the sock hop and then that they were missing the Matlock marathon and didn't know how to set that new contraption VHS to record it.

Given that Biden would be the only sober one present, I can’t decide if that would help or hurt him.

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
This is always curious to me. Trump's long form interviews and press conference screeds are f'n disasters. Every. Single. Time. Yet you somehow believe he can pull it together and be coherently spontaneous during a four hour debate?

Trumpers are big fans of the debates because they know Trump will jump in with his zingers like he did against Clinton. (“wrooong” “you’ll be in jail” etc.) He can talk faster than Joe and I’m sure he’ll just try to talk over him ever chance he gets. They need to turn the f*cking mic off when it’s not his turn or he’ll turn it into a circus.

trump doesn't even work 4 hours a day. watch tv yes. work no...
Work, no. But, could he just sit there and BS about himself for four hours? Without a doubt. The problem with Trump in a "debate", is he just rambles on with no prodding from the moderator, or any tether to reality and his supporters sit at home with their knees clutched to their chest nodding along vigorously as he "tells it like it is".

This is always curious to me. Trump's long form interviews and press conference screeds are f'n disasters. Every. Single. Time. Yet you somehow believe he can pull it together and be coherently spontaneous during a four hour debate?

Of course Trump is garbage. But he's known garbage and I doubt more long form interviews are going to sway anyone at this point.

Biden's problems are probably less known and more likely to swing voters still malleable.

There are 3 TV debates set up, why should he do another one with a guy who's not even a journalist.

Long form discussion and debate would be so much better. The garbage debates we have now are horrible. I think Rogan would be extremely fair and would challenge some of their answers. It would be an awesome podcast.

Of course Trump is garbage. But he's known garbage and I doubt more long form interviews are going to sway anyone at this point.

Biden's problems are probably less known and more likely to swing voters still malleable.

The only people who would be swayed are people who are looking for a way out of voting for Biden. I’m sure Biden would stutter a couple times and Trump would try to jump on it. Trump has someone normalized saying stuff that is batshit crazy so you are right that it wouldn’t change anyone’s mind when he inevitably does it, that’s why we call his supporters a cult.

The only people who would be swayed are people who are looking for a way out of voting for Biden. I’m sure Biden would stutter a couple times and Trump would try to jump on it. Trump has someone normalized saying stuff that is batshit crazy so you are right that it wouldn’t change anyone’s mind when he inevitably does it, that’s why we call his supporters a cult.

I'm afraid Biden might look really bad in that format. Of course I might be overvaluing his problems. Depends if he performs at the level he did during the dem debates or not.

I'm afraid Biden might look really bad in that format. Of course I might be overvaluing his problems. Depends if he performs at the level he did during the dem debates or not.

I think he would be fine. He is probably better in informal environments. And he can always challenge Trump to feats of strength like Pushups.

I think he would be fine. He is probably better in informal environments. And he can always challenge Trump to feats of strength like Pushups.

Could be. With the cognitive stuff you're getting hand selected clips. Not sure how representative they are of his cognition. Same would go for Trump. (but not the idiot part)

Why do the Rs think that lowering the debate bar for Biden is good strategy? You realize that if you convince voters that Biden can't speak, but he winds up sounding intelligent, then you lose the narrative, right?

Reactions: naturalmwa
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT