ADVERTISEMENT

Poll: Joe Rogan 4 Hour Debate: Trump in will Biden do it?

Will Joe Biden do the Debate?

• Yes he is up to the challenge!

Votes: 8 11.6%
  • No He is scared!

Votes: 9 13.0%
  • No he will attack Rogan as a Bernie Supporter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No he will say Rogan is sexist

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • No he will say Rogan is a racist

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • No because he will only appear in debates controlled by the Liberal Media

Votes: 49 71.0%

• Total voters
As good of an idea it is, the result would be each side would taking one little tiny clip of the opposing candidate gaffing and plaster that all over as a representation of the entire four hours.

Trumpers must be pretty desperate if this is what they're throwing out there.
We're seeing the same thing in Congressional District One in Iowa... the Party/Candidate that's trailing always wants more debates. Assley Hinson is criticizing Abby for not agreeing to more debates because Hinson didn't do very well in the first one.

No voter will watch a debate that lasts longer than two hours and most people know after the first debate which candidate they'll support.

We're seeing the same thing in Congressional District One in Iowa... the Party/Candidate that's trailing always wants more debates. Assley Hinson is criticizing Abby for not agreeing to more debates because Hinson didn't do very well in the first one.

No voter will watch a debate that lasts longer than two hours and most people know after the first debate which candidate they'll support.
Another weird new attack point the Rs seem to be using against Biden is asking if he has the balls to do stuff? It's a weird campaign strategy. To me, it comes across as them still not knowing how to handle Biden so continuing with their spaghetti in the wall approach.

Why do the Rs think that lowering the debate bar for Biden is good strategy? You realize that if you convince voters that Biden can't speak, but he winds up sounding intelligent, then you lose the narrative, right?

Good point. Could go that way. But, they're also in the position of having to take more chance due to their candidate's position in the polls right now. If I'm a republican that wants Trump to win, I say give him the 4 hours vs Joe. If for nothing more than the probable advantage in stamina and tenacity.

Good point. Could go that way. But, they're also in the position of having to take more chance due to their candidate's position in the polls right now. If I'm a republican that wants Trump to win, I say give him the 4 hours vs Joe. If for nothing more than the probable advantage in stamina and tenacity.
The Biden campaign has all the leverage right now.

Unless there's a sudden loss of momentum... making up 5-7 points in seven weeks is a big hurdle with so few "undecideds". Trump is now at the point that he's got to flip those "lean Biden" to his side. That's a pretty tall task. And I sense that once we see the Woodward book reactions, those "lean Trump" voters might actually flip to Biden.

The books attacking Trump have been so frequent they have lost their ability to hurt.
The Chicken Little sCan only Cry Wolf so many times. They wasted so many of them on bullshit that real ones don't hurt as they should!

Regardless of your political leaning. It isn’t smart for the person way out in front to take chances.

if I was Biden I wouldn’t.

The books attacking Trump have been so frequent they have lost their ability to hurt.
The Chicken Little sCan only Cry Wolf so many times. They wasted so many of them on bullshit that real ones don't hurt as they should!

It’s more like Alabama cheating at football. Their fans don’t care about anything else.

Why do the Rs think that lowering the debate bar for Biden is good strategy? You realize that if you convince voters that Biden can't speak, but he winds up sounding intelligent, then you lose the narrative, right?

I don't believe anyone thinks that's gonna happen. Maybe unicorns are real also

Another weird new attack point the Rs seem to be using against Biden is asking if he has the balls to do stuff? It's a weird campaign strategy. To me, it comes across as them still not knowing how to handle Biden so continuing with their spaghetti in the wall approach.

basement wall

It’s very telling that none of the democrats on this board want to see this debate. None of you want to know how he really is unscripted without canned responses? Says a lot.

Reactions: lr1007
There are 3 TV debates set up, why should he do another one with a guy who's not even a journalist.

Exactly. I like Joe Rogan as a Mixed Martial Arts commentator, but he’s a pretty dumb conspiracy theorist blogger the rest of the time who has nowhere near the journalistic or interview chops for such an important assignment.

And that’s leaving out the fact that dumb%*^ Rogan has already gone on record saying that he supports Drumpf. Why would any candidate agree to a canned debate where the moderator has already publicly endorsed one candidate?

It’s very telling that none of the democrats on this board want to see this debate. None of you want to know how he really is unscripted without canned responses? Says a lot.

I’m pretty sure just about anyone at the nursing home can counter Drumpf’s “I literally just makeup ^+^+ on the fly” especially when he’s speaking at the literal fourth grade level.

Reactions: FlickShagwell
Palin definitely benefitted from such low expectations in 2008. Simply being able to put together a cohesive thought was a win and made people think that she did a lot better job than she actually did. The Dems downgraded her abilities to almost nothing and it backfired on them.

Then you contrast that with 2012 and Paul Ryan, who was talked up to being a genius, and his bar was set way too high. The result was Joe easily taking him.

It's a risky strategy to employ. All Biden has to do is sound semi intelligent and he will been seen as the winner.

I’m pretty sure just about anyone at the nursing home can counter Drumpf’s “I literally just makeup ^+^+ on the fly” especially when he’s speaking at the literal fourth grade level.
Let’s see it then

Regardless of your political leaning. It isn’t smart for the person way out in front to take chances.

if I was Biden I wouldn’t.
The thing is it will almost certainly hurt Biden real bad IF he ducks out of debates. I’m not referring to this rogan bout, just the previously agreed upon standard debates. Right now, polls have priced in Biden showing up and i think the pressure is on Trump because he has to back up the trash talk and score a KO. All Biden has to do is stay on his feet.

LOL at the idea that Trump voters will believe what their own eyes and ears are telling them over what Fox News and Qanon tell them to believe.

LOL at the idea that Trump voters will believe what their own eyes and ears are telling them over what Fox News and Qanon tell them to believe.
This. His 40% isn't going to budge. Hell, the news of the last week would have tanked ANY previous candidate. The Trump cult of personality troop is certifiable at this point. That it's such a huge percentage of the American public...like I said...it's horrifying. We are far closer to becoming a banana republic than I ever thought possible and there are people openly pushing for it.

"And when Donald Trump refuses to stand down at the inauguration, the shooting will begin. The drills that you've seen are nothing....If you carry guns, buy ammunition, ladies and gentlemen, because it's going to be hard to get."

That's a f'n Trump appointed nutbag. A member of the govt of the United States. And the president is silent.

Reactions: BioHawk

And nobody is undecided waiting on the debates to know if they're going to vote for Donald Trump.

Reactions: MitchLL
440b87fad23316f4d351db1391465a8185991f4d549a504caad1fdc3bac719a3.png

Reactions: HawkeyeShawn
LOL
There are already 3 scheduled debates, which is standard. Why the f* would Biden agree to another debate held completely on Trump's terms with one of his cronies as moderator? To try to prove he has guts; that he's not scared? It would not only be a waste of time, but also not a prudent political strategy for the clear frontrunner. If you Trumpkins are so confident in Trump's superior debating skills, then you should be satisfied with the 3 debates already in place. Of course, you're going to be greatly disappointed, but that's another subject.

Who cares? Biden is running for President, not auditioning for the drive time slot on Sirius.

JFC, we are living Idiocracy. Just a moron country. LOL that Joe Rogan would be the moderator for a Presidential debate. Yeah--Joe Rogan questions and bullshit for 4 hrs, this would be a constructive means of making an intelligent decision per the qualifications and issue positions of the two candidates for President--LOL. I wouldn't want Joe Rogan moderating a debate for dogcatcher.

Trump was a complete shit show in the debates 4 years ago (to everyone not in the cult), why anyone thinking that stretching that out to a 4 hr length would help him is beyond me. Just for basic dignity reasons and because he and his people aren't completely crazy Biden would never agree to this, FFS--I'm living in the insanest and dumbest timeline.

Trump let himself be completely destroyed by Bob Woodward, a real journalist asking real questions. The Woodward interviews were more definitive evidence that Trump is in over his head and unfit for the White House--Woodward easily played him, it's incredibly scary how easily other world leaders/foes are almost certainly playing him as well. WGAF how well Trump comes off interacting with a fellow bullshit artist and idiot like Joe Rogan who also doesn't know anything about anything.

Joe Biden knows how to deal with actual substantive people like Bob Woodward and world leaders, I don't really care and I'm not gonna learn anything having him sit for 4 hrs with a non-entity like Rogan, with nutball Trump in the background doing his verbal diarrhea thing.

Reactions: nelly02
Trump let himself be completely destroyed by Bob Woodward, a real journalist asking real questions. The Woodward interviews were more definitive evidence that Trump is in over his head and unfit for the White House--Woodward easily played him, it's incredibly scary how easily other world leaders/foes are almost certainly playing him as well. WGAF how well Trump comes off interacting with a fellow bullshit artist and idiot like Joe Rogan who also doesn't know anything about anything.

Joe Biden knows how to deal with actual substantive people like Bob Woodward and world leaders, I don't really care and I'm not gonna learn anything having him sit for 4 hrs with a non-entity like Rogan, with nutball Trump in the background doing his verbal diarrhea thing.
Biden knows how to deal people like Bob Woodward? The two are in bed together on team Democrat.

Maybe Biden can sit for 18 hours of questioning from Ben Shapiro and see what kind of sound bites we get from that?

Joe Rogan has over 8 million subscribers on YouTube and 190 million downloads per month taking in 30 million dollars a year. I would hardly call Rogan a non-entity.

This would be like Rachel Maddow offering them 4-hours on her show and the libs calling Trump and his supporters cowards if he does not do it. Total gimmick.

Not really. Rachel is extremely far left. Joe is a Democrat but has a few Right leaning opinions. I don’t believe Joe would have an agenda to “get” Biden. Rogan is of the opinion that a Trump takes drugs and that Biden has cognitive issues. He doesn’t favor one or the other. I don’t think Maddow could say that. Also, Maddox has to answer to MSNBC. Rogan is his own boss and can ask whatever the F he wants.

• Haha
Reactions: unsubstantiated
Exactly. I like Joe Rogan as a Mixed Martial Arts commentator, but he’s a pretty dumb conspiracy theorist blogger the rest of the time who has nowhere near the journalistic or interview chops for such an important assignment.

And that’s leaving out the fact that dumb%*^ Rogan has already gone on record saying that he supports Drumpf. Why would any candidate agree to a canned debate where the moderator has already publicly endorsed one candidate?

I certainly know that Trump wouldn't do a debate with someone who's said they were voting for Biden.

Reactions: FSUTribe76
Long form discussion and debate would be so much better. The garbage debates we have now are horrible. I think Rogan would be extremely fair and would challenge some of their answers. It would be an awesome podcast.

The guy has already gone on record as voting for Trump. No reason to think he'd be fair.

Plus I really doubt if he's well informed enough himself.

Reactions: FSUTribe76
Moon truther pothead meathead "shepherd of shithead" Joe Rogan is who I think should moderate debates and his boy servant Jamie is who I trust to live fact check.

Reactions: noleclone2
So let PewDiePie host the debates. He has 15x the subscribers Rogan does.
I'd be fine with that if he were an American citizen. Rogan is a big Bernie supporter what are you guys so afraid of? Answer your afraid of Biden.

I'd be fine with that if he were an American citizen. Rogan is a big Bernie supporter what are you guys so afraid of? Answer your afraid of Biden.

Why does his citizenship matter? Are you worried Trump will marry him?

This would be like Rachel Maddow offering them 4-hours on her show and the libs calling Trump and his supporters cowards if he does not do it. Total gimmick.
It would be even worse. Rogan has zero grasp of the issues. It would alternate between him talking about weed, the latest video of bear attacks, and every Joe Biden conspiracy theory out there.

And I want to point out just how far Trump and the Republicans have degraded the office. Can you imagine Howard Stern trying to moderate his own debate and Obama gleefully jumping on board while calling Romney a chicken for not buying in?

Reactions: unsubstantiated
ADVERTISEMENT