ADVERTISEMENT

Poll: Republicans believe race relations are unimportant

Democrats believe that race is their new platform.

The "War on Women" fizzled as a rallying cry. The "War on Browns" is the new hot ticket.

It will really ramp up in the next 18 months.

The "War on Women" fizzled as a rallying cry. The "War on Browns" is the new hot ticket.

I still have hopes for "War on Women." Things are different in the general.

I still have hopes for "War on Women." Things are different in the general.

Walker will get the nomination and the R's will counter with the "War on the Common man."

The D's like to attack his lack of a formal education. That will be coupled with the resurrection of the "Gruber" sentiment and the Dems patronizing view of their constituency.

It will be a hoot.

There seems to be this stigma that blacks can't make it like a white person. Well I have several black friends that beg to differ and detest the notion that it's harder for them. They worked their butts off just like I did and they are doing very well, they had the drive within themselves to make each day count and not be caught up in what the media wants people to believe.

There seems to be this stigma that blacks can't make it like a white person. Well I have several black friends that beg to differ and detest the notion that it's harder for them. They worked their butts off just like I did and they are doing very well, they had the drive within themselves to make each day count and not be caught up in what the media wants people to believe.
exactly, the black americans should be totally embarrassed by Obama and Sharpton, the folks in Charleston are to be applauded for not playing the game

Fear and division are all the liberals have.

Fear and division are all the liberals have.
Thats rich coming from the team that wants to talk about ISIS and gays over education and healthcare.
giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT