ADVERTISEMENT

Poll: Restrictions & Mask mandates - where are you today?

Poll: Restrictions & Masking. Where are you today?

• Vaccinated & very worried about delta. Think restrictions, mask mandates, remote learning is prudent

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Vaccinated & slightly concerned about delta. Favor masking & some restrictions depending on case #'s

Votes: 32 46.4%
  • Vaccinated but done with masking and all restrictions.

Votes: 29 42.0%
  • Not Vaccinated & never will be. No masks or restrictions for me ever

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Not Vaccinated but favor masks / some restrictions due to a health concern about taking vaccine

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Eburghawk

HR MVP
Nov 9, 2001
Nate Silver had a tweet today on where he thinks public polling is on delta/restrictions/etc... Curious how HROT would compare with this similar poll question.

I’m kind of a B/C hybrid. I am fully vaccinated and not wearing a mask anywhere unless required. I don’t favor a mask mandate but wouldn’t really have an issue with it if one were implemented.
This is where I’m at. If cases get out of control, I could see using mitigation to keep spread limited and hospitalizations down.

Vaccinated and not personally all that concerned. Not opposed in participating with certain restrictions that make sense. I certainly understand the group C, and would likely feel more that way if the restrictions were more taxing on me day to day.

I’m Group F
Vaccinated but…whatever. Mask, don’t mask. Just let me know. I’m done with people screaming like they know all about shit they know nothing about. And that’s all sides.

I'm in the B category. I now know two friends that were vaccinated that contracted the Delta variant. One is doing OK the other is really sick. Both of them are in their forties.

• Sad
Reactions: mattymoknows
Vaccinated, and I'll wear a mask where businesses require or request it. I'm not in favor of everyone having to wear a mask no matter what.

• Love
Reactions: NDallasRuss
Nate Silver had a tweet today on where he thinks public polling is on delta/restrictions/etc... Curious how HROT would compare with this similar poll question.

You need another choice: Vaccinated & very worried about delta. Think restrictions and mask mandates could be prudent, depending on when children of all ages can be vaccinated, and what studies show regarding breakthrough infections and their lethality or causing of long hauler symptoms.

At first I answered "Vaccinated but done with masking and all restrictions", but then I saw the description for Group B, so I changed my answer based on that. I'm vaccinated and I'm moving closer to being "done" with covid, but I'm ALL IN for as many restrictions as possible for the unvaccinated - they're the ones effing over themselves and others and creating this new surge in cases, so eff them. Make it damn near impossible for them to do anything until/unless they get vaccinated. Make them stay home, away from everyone else, and let me get back to doing whatever I want. And if I need to get a booster shot to keep doing it, then tell me when and where and I'll go get that too.

Reactions: mattymoknows
I'm in the B category. I now know two friends that were vaccinated that contracted the Delta variant. One is doing OK the other is really sick. Both of them are in their forties.
Which vaccine did each get?

The group D is worrisome and selfish.
That's your opinion. I am vaccinated and believe it's people's right to decide for themselves. I honestly couldn't care less if people are or aren't. I surely won't judge them on it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT