ADVERTISEMENT

Poll: Should Kevin Warren Be Fired?

Should Kevin Warren Be Fired?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think Warrens handling of this whole thing has been terrible to say the least. We all know spring football is not going to happen. The outrage experienced Monday led to the B1G just kicking the rock down the road I guess.

Has Warrens son opted out of the SEC season yet? He said last week he had no issues with him playing.

I agree with Deace that some athletic programs in the conference will never recover in our lifetime. If other conferences have fall football. Expect sports to be cut as well.

Warren does what the Presidents want. Why should he be fired?

Warren does what the Presidents want. Why should he be fired?
Who was encouraging who depends on what media outlet you believe. There are some pretty credible sources saying Warren has been in peoples ears for weeks and did the vote to cancel the possibility of an overthrow with #wewanttoplay

Who was encouraging who depends on what media outlet you believe. There are some pretty credible sources saying Warren has been in peoples ears for weeks and did the vote to cancel the possibility of an overthrow with #wewanttoplay
I am sorry. That just sounds like conspiracy talk. Presidents of Universities are smart and powerful people who aren't just going to do something because the commissioner wants it.

I am sorry. That just sounds like conspiracy talk. Presidents of Universities are smart and powerful people who aren't just going to do something because the commissioner wants it.
Its been talked about enough by major sources im not just going to throw it out. People can get away with "murder" right now under the guise "sounds like a conspiracy". I will say that if Warren was truly operating from a position of power he wouldn't have ducked the vote question like a 8itch.

JFC...trump has voiced support to play football In the past couple days but did next to nothing for several months to help make that happen. Folks that are angry should voice their disapproval by voting this narcissistic fraud and buffoon out of office along with all his enablers. They are to blame, not the B1G commissioner or university presidents.
hmmm..... vote the bufoon out of office for a demented, child sniffer, segregationist, racist moron who put 10s of thousands in prison with lengthy sentences for minor drug offenses? NO!

This poll reveals why this country is a "sh*it hole" country, to use presidential language. Kevin Warren is an intelligent, articulate leader who knows how to make difficult decisions. The Big Ten is fortunate to have someone leading it who puts players' long-term health and welfare ahead of short-term, popular opinion. That's what real leaders do.

It's voters without brains who put this country into this mess, not Kevin Warren. It's voters who continue to believe a fraudulent president rather than medical experts who've cost us college football this fall.

The overwhelming ignorance displayed on this board, and all across the country every day, is abhorrent.

Maybe we should be a little more worked up about housing the homeless, feeding the hungry, and clothing the needy than losing one fall of college football. Maybe we should be more demanding of a president who called the virus "a hoax," who said it would just "go away, like a miracle," who said if the Democrats when the election "you better learn to speak Chinese."

Small-minded people criticize and lie and promote themselves. True leaders, like Mr. Warren, tell the truth even when it's not pleasant and look out for the welfare of others.

You people who voted to fire Kevin Warren are disgusting. To even suggest such a thing is reprehensible. There's somebody who should have been fired a long time ago, and it's Donald Trump. And if he had been fired, you might have your college football this fall. After all, they've been playing rugby in front of sellout crowds in New Zealand for months.

This may kill the conference, I do not believe the risk justifies cancelation. Also, let the athletes make their own decisions, they are adults right?

Reactions: Simbahawk4
hmmm..... vote the bufoon out of office for a demented, child sniffer, segregationist, racist moron who put 10s of thousands in prison with lengthy sentences for minor drug offenses? NO!

I'm sorry you are so dumb and gullible.

I think its a political move. What did Warren talk about most? Racial justice. Thats his agenda. He dont give a damn about B1G football. He is using the conference for his own agenda. They want to create fustration in key states before the election to help biden.
Bingo!!

Completely f'n bonkers you people. Guess the PAC 10, Ivy, Mountain West and MAC conferences and all of the FCS are all in on the conspiracy too? My boss has me working from home the last five months. He's in on it! The right-wing governor of my state still has bars shut down. Even he's in on it! It's bigger than any of us can imagine! :eek:

Like most of you, I think Warren rushed the decision. You could postpone until Sep 26, if needed, which is 44 days from now. Give yourself and the rest of the P5 more time to figure it out.

I normally can't stand "not so fine" Finebaum. However, in this interview, I think he is right.

"There was no reason to shut down yesterday."

Watch:

Reactions: amahawk
losing hundreds of millions isn't smart. looks like 3 of the p5 conferences and presidents and medical officials are smarter.

Reactions: Simbahawk4
This poll reveals why this country is a "sh*it hole" country, to use presidential language. Kevin Warren is an intelligent, articulate leader who knows how to make difficult decisions. The Big Ten is fortunate to have someone leading it who puts players' long-term health and welfare ahead of short-term, popular opinion. That's what real leaders do.

It's voters without brains who put this country into this mess, not Kevin Warren. It's voters who continue to believe a fraudulent president rather than medical experts who've cost us college football this fall.

The overwhelming ignorance displayed on this board, and all across the country every day, is abhorrent.

Maybe we should be a little more worked up about housing the homeless, feeding the hungry, and clothing the needy than losing one fall of college football. Maybe we should be more demanding of a president who called the virus "a hoax," who said it would just "go away, like a miracle," who said if the Democrats when the election "you better learn to speak Chinese."

Small-minded people criticize and lie and promote themselves. True leaders, like Mr. Warren, tell the truth even when it's not pleasant and look out for the welfare of others.

You people who voted to fire Kevin Warren are disgusting. To even suggest such a thing is reprehensible. There's somebody who should have been fired a long time ago, and it's Donald Trump. And if he had been fired, you might have your college football this fall. After all, they've been playing rugby in front of sellout crowds in New Zealand for months.

This post aged well. What a dumbass.

You’re just as bad as all the Trumptards, you political hack

Reactions: SDHN2013
Does the B1G commissioner report to the university presidents? His job this spring and summer should have been to find a way for his conference to play football this fall. He failed. If you fail to do your job, do you expect to keep it? If his job was to fiddle around and wait for the presidents to tell him what to do, how is he worth a salary? I can do that for free.

Reactions: 01Hawk05

Dude, maybe you need to take a deep breath and realize the president of the U.S. doesn't control everything in your life. Maybe if the left hadn't steered our country toward a overly powerful and controlling Federal Goverment, we would all enjoy more freedom and maybe Trump wouldn't be living rent free in your head 24/7.

Put your mask back over your eyes and ears you buffoon.

EfrOKmBXsAAQVTn

you should be banned for spamming this board with nonstop stupidity....where is that option in the poll? Your anger is misplaced...its a shame you don't realize where it should be directed.
He's an idiot who has just liked to stir things up since he started posting. That and he appears to be a Husker fan but too embarrassed to admit it. That should tell you a lot about his IQ.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT