ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: Should Trump Be Disqualified from Running for Office In the Future . . . ?

Should Congress disqualify Trump from holding elected office in the future?

• Apologies for the mismatch of title and question, now fixed.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Nov 28, 2010
Maryland
Or should his encouragement of violently overturning our constitutional election process disqualify him from running for or holding future public office?

TTICGMSXEEI6XKAX4XT7RJAG2Y.jpg

Yeah, I had to think twice before checking "yes.," congress should disqualify him from holding office.

I clicked no, think Trump shouldn’t be allowed to hold office again. Then I wondered who the jagoffs were that voted “yes” and saw your name there. Then I saw that there was another question, which I would’ve clicked yes on.

Good grief.

My question is consistent with my subject line. The graphic from he WaPo/ABC poll was just for people who might be interested.

Usually I get complaints when I have multiple elements in my question or answers. Now I'm getting complaints for keeping it simple.
Should Trump be able to hold office in the future? No. Should Congress disqualify him from holding office in the future? Yes.

Editorial point: your thread title doesn't match the poll question. The two should be consistent.

Sorry, I've been editing a manuscript a resident sent me.

Yeah, I clicked no based on the thread title, then switched it to yes after reading the actual question. Based on some of the "no" answers, I'm guessing others did the same.

Reactions: BelemNole
WPOTY Right here. (Worst Poll of the Year)

Had to change my vote. No to threat title. Yes to poll question.

Reactions: IACub
Editorial point: your thread title doesn't match the poll question. The two should be consistent.

Sorry, I've been editing a manuscript a resident sent me.

Yes this poll is terrible. Title “Should you beat your wife?” Question hidden under the title, “Your wife, should she not be beaten?”

Reactions: Rifler
You can edit the title when you edit the text. Just click edit, and you can edit the subject line.
You can edit the Question but not the subject line. As I found out when I tried to fix it. You used to be able to edit them separately.

I felt I shouldn't change the question because people had already voted.

OH WAIT . . . There IS a way. There's now a 3-dot menu that lets you edit the Subject line. Whew.

You can edit the Question but not the subject line. As I found out when I tried to fix it. You used to be able to edit them separately.

I felt I shouldn't change the question because people had already voted.

I've always been able to edit the subject line at the same time as the rest of the posts, and I just tried it on one that I started. Maybe polls are different though, I guess.

When the Rs retake both Houses of Congress in 2022, you can count on it.

If Biden lets them get away with the same obstructionism they laid on Obama, that could happen.

By 2022, FOX and Q and others will have convinced half of America that Biden is responsible for the pandemic and the economic slowdown. Heck they may even blame global warming on him.

Reactions: cigaretteman
I've always been able to edit the subject line at the same time as the rest of the posts, and I just tried it on one that I started. Maybe polls are different though, I guess.
Yes, polls were always different. There used to be a wrench icon that let you edit the title. The regular edit let you edit the body of the OP, and also the poll items - but only if no one had voted.

Now, as you can see, you can edit the poll after people have voted. I hope they fix that.

Sure. My first reflex is no but this is the second time in the last year the dems have tried to save the Republican party. If they want to go to war over this it's not worth it to Dems even though it would be best for the country. I'm sick of Dems being the only adults in the conversation.....let Trump torch the republican party for the next 4 years, decent people are realizing how disgusting they are. Better late than never

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT