ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: Speaking of OnlyFans

Does anyone on here actually subscribe to OnlyFans?

• Yes

Votes: 4 4.2%
  • No

Votes: 87 90.6%
  • I borrow a friend's account

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Something something OP's mom

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • What is OnlyFans?

Votes: 2 2.1%

• Total voters
I'd like to think that I'm a guy, but even as a guy, I could never imagine being the kind of guy that exchanges a couple of messages with a woman and immediately jumps to "YOU KNOW WHAT THIS CHICK NEEDS?? SHE NEEDS TO SEE MY CAWCKKK!!"
76319312.jpg

How an OnlyFans mom's ads got 9 kids got expelled from Florida private Christian school​

Kinsey Crowley, USA TODAY
Thu, February 15, 2024 at 4:58 PM CST·5 min read

Michelle Cline's car with OnlyFans profile promotion caused a stir in the private school pickup line. Her two kids and six others were expelled over the dispute.

Michelle Cline's car with OnlyFans profile promotion caused a stir in the private school pickup line. Her two kids and six others were expelled over the dispute.
The 7th grader remembers a bunch of kids huddled around to shield him when he said he looked up Piper Fawn at his Orlando-area school.
Piper Fawn is the OnlyFans name of Michelle Cline, a mother of two at Liberty Christian Preparatory School (LCPS). She had a decal on her car advertising her account, which some students had reportedly seen.
“The whole kid, mom thing was kind of the hot topic at the moment. It was, like, what we were conversing about,” said the student, who USA TODAY is not naming at the request of his guardian.

A few days later, he was expelled. He said the administrators told him was because he looked her up.
That was in October of 2023, nine weeks into his second year at the school. Months later, several more kids would be expelled over an unraveling dispute about the sticker on Cline's car promoting her site.
Cline’s two kids were expelled after she spoke to media about being asked to park off campus. Another mother, Lexy Thomas, complained about the sticker on TikTok, leading to her six kids being expelled. In the end, nine kids were yanked from their school year lives.
Kate Wheeler, the grandmother and guardian of the 7th-grader who looked up Piper Fawn, said his expulsion, which she did not provide proof of, has been a “blessing in disguise,” confirmed by how the school handled this controversy.
"I feel bad for Michelle, I feel bad for Lexy, what they’ve experienced with the school is unfair to their children," Wheeler said. "I feel bad for their children. What have they done? They're innocent kids."
LCPS did not respond to multiple requests for comment.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT