ADVERTISEMENT

Poll: Which HBOT poster is most scared of Harris/Walz

Which HBOT poster is most scared of Harris/Walz?

• RicoSuave

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Phenomenally

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Arbor1

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Northern

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • other/write-in

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters

MeetTheFerentzes

HB All-American
Sep 6, 2022
Rico had a huge lead last week, but Phenomenally has had a "Kenneth Rooks 3000M steeplechase"-type comeback the past few days. I also listed Arbor1 for creativity and Northern for consistency/longevity. Write-in votes welcome.

On with the "MAGA-panic Olympics"!

Ready....set....GO!

Rico had a huge lead last week, but Phenomenally has had a "Kenneth Rooks 3000M steeplechase"-type comeback the past few days. I also listed Arbor1 for creativity and Northern for consistency/longevity. Write-in votes welcome.

On with the "MAGA-panic Olympics"!

Ready....set....GO!
Need an all of the above option.

If what goes on here is them being scared then there are dozens on here abso-****ing-lutely TERRIFIED of Trump. Derp lol
You seem kinda butt-hurt that I didn't include you in the poll choices. Sorry. Step up your game some and you could make the next one.

Reactions: EasyHawk
Because they're going to get punched if she wins? 🤔

burn-sick.gif

I know someone who could already retire if they wanted to. However, they are going to see if Trump wins the election or not.

If he doesn’t, they will keep working because they are afraid the economy will get destroyed.

I just don’t understand republicans online or IRl.
That is odd. If they are close to retirement they should have 7 years of withdrawals in safe investments. I'm guessing they are not as close to retirement as they claim; or they are not a smart individual.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT