ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: Which one would you rather be?

Which one would you rather be?

• Lion in cage

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Free range lion

Votes: 26 86.7%

• Total voters
Lion life is fūcking vicious. Watched a documentary about them and these 4 younger males ganged up on this older male lion and tore him to shreds. The biggest piece of him left was his paw. They did it to establish dominance and take over his pride. Also if an adult male lion sees a cub that’s not his he will immediately kill it then mate with the mother.

Saw a video from a safari where a lion ripped open the soft skin of a zebras belly. The guts fell out of zebra while it was trying to run away. Zebra is trying to run with its guts dragging on the ground underneath/behind it. Didn’t make it very far then fell over while the pack started to chow down on zebra intestines. Zebra is laying there screaming while lions are feasting on its innards. Just freaking brutal. Mother Nature is seriously wicked.

cw7cck7rhia51.jpg

Someone needs to teach Republicans how to create an analogy.

I always thought my "Man in a Well" analogy was best. It used to be anyway. I really don't know what anything is anymore these days. Anywhoo...

A liberal and conservative are out for a walk when they came across a man screaming from down in a well. They looked at each other and decided to run back home to get some help.

Upon returning, they each had completely different ideas and items in regards to "helping" the man. The liberal had pillows and blankets and food to help the man be comfortable for as long as he could down there...constantly reminding him who it was that brought him such wonderful items and expecting him to remember in the future. The conservative had a rope. He tied it to the side of the well and threw the other end of it over and said, "Good luck" and continued on his walk. Who helped him more?

I always thought my "Man in a Well" analogy was best. It used to be anyway. I really don't know what anything is anymore these days. Anywhoo...

A liberal and conservative are out for a walk when they came across a man screaming from down in a well. They looked at each other and decided to run back home to get some help.

Upon returning, they each had completely different ideas and items in regards to "helping" the man. The liberal had pillows and blankets and food to help the man be comfortable for as long as he could down there...constantly reminding him who it was that brought him such wonderful items and expecting him to remember in the future. The conservative had a rope. He tied it to the side of the well and threw the other end of it over and said, "Good luck" and continued on his walk. Who helped him more?

Spoiler alert, your analogy sucks too.

More like the D would call the fire department who would go down a ladder, administer first aid and pull the guy up. While the R would pretended he didn’t see the man and walk on.

This except 2020 Cons would stop to explain to the man in the well that he has a rope, a spectacular rope, one of the finest ropes in the world, but he worked hard for it and wasn’t going to just loan it out for free. If well man wires 2020 con some money he would loan him the rope.

Reactions: naturalmwa
This except 2020 Cons would stop to explain to the man in the well that he has a rope, a spectacular rope, one of the finest ropes in the world, but he worked hard for it and wasn’t going to just loan it out for free. If well man wires 2020 con some money he would loan him the rope.

Oh...then...

2020 Dems would first ask him if black lives mattered, then not knowing it was the worst thing you could ever say, he would respond, “Of course! All lives matter!” The Dem would then pour gas down the well and following it with a flaming bag of poo. HROT Dems would approve.

• Haha
Reactions: JohnBasedow

LOL...the conservative wouldn't have gone to get a damn thing. You'd have yelled down - "You got yourself into this. Get your own ass out" and then continued walking. And - truthfully - I'm not certain you'd expend that much energy.

Lion life is fūcking vicious. Watched a documentary about them and these 4 younger males ganged up on this older male lion and tore him to shreds. The biggest piece of him left was his paw. They did it to establish dominance and take over his pride. Also if an adult male lion sees a cub that’s not his he will immediately kill it then mate with the mother.

Saw a video from a safari where a lion ripped open the soft skin of a zebras belly. The guts fell out of zebra while it was trying to run away. Zebra is trying to run with its guts dragging on the ground underneath/behind it. Didn’t make it very far then fell over while the pack started to chow down on zebra intestines. Zebra is laying there screaming while lions are feasting on its innards. Just freaking brutal. Mother Nature is seriously wicked.

Saw one where a large clan of Hyenas were f'ing with three or four female lions. In fact, it looked pretty dire for one of the lions. All of a sudden a male lion appeared, ran straight for the matriarch of the clan, and paralyzed her. Game over.

Reactions: Kozisek
LOL...the conservative wouldn't have gone to get a damn thing. You'd have yelled down - "You got yourself into this. Get your own ass out" and then continued walking. And - truthfully - I'm not certain you'd expend that much energy.

Again...today it’s probably the case: But this was describing Reagan “compassionate conservative types” back when it was devised. I don’t think they exist anymore as a group. Nowadays the GOPer would tell him he’s a pussy for wearing a mask down in the well.

The only reason lions aren’t extinct is because of hunting regulations.

Saw one where a large clan of Hyenas were f'ing with three or four female lions. In fact, it looked pretty dire for one of the lions. All of a sudden a male lion appeared, ran straight for the matriarch of the clan, and paralyzed her. Game over.
I saw one where a young lion who was to succeed his father as King of the Pride Lands. But his uncle murdered the father and the young Lion was manipulated into thinking he was responsible and fled into exile. After growing up in the company of the carefree outcasts, the young lion received valuable perspective from his childhood friend and returned to challenge his uncle to end his tyranny and take his place in the Circle of Life as the rightful King.

It was very complex.

2020 version:

Liberals: "Hey buddy, it's Trump's fault that you're down there!"

Conservatives: "There is no body in the well, that's a crisis actor. The well doesn't exist, it's a Deep State well. The well is fake news. MAGA!"

ADVERTISEMENT