Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters

LuciousBDragon

HR Legend
Gold Member
Aug 31, 2017
The American Southwest
Who makes for the biggest scum?

I normally try to mentally shut down by Noon on Fridays as a general rule. I may do some catch up work on Friday afternoon but nothing brain-intensive. My goal is to be at a bar by 2-2:30. Doesn’t always work out but one must have a goal.

Anywho, today I have 4 calls that are semi-serious set up for late afternoon. They all are necessary however they could easily wait till early next week to happen. The sun will still rise. In conclusion, I am the furious now and also upsets!

Opinion - People who set up calls for a Friday afternoon (without requesting prior permission) are either:
  • Indian IT workers who would rather be working than dealing with their own family
  • Total geekwads
  • Total spazz’s who have no idea what real important means
  • Total asshole procrastinators that should have set something up earlier in the week if it was that important
  • Twats that just want to watch the world burn

• Haha
Reactions: NDallasRuss
Natalie Dormer in Game of Thrones.

I see what you did there. I’ll help you out so nobody thinks you’re the worst poster around these parts. You’d hate that.

natalie-dormer-big-boobs-pictures_3450_14_cute.jpg

Other: Cowboys fans not from Dallas

Second would be Cowboys fans from Dallas.
I gave you the angry face, but I don't necessarily disagree - especially to the first point. I live in the DC area, and the Virginia Cowboys fans are weird to me.

That said, I think Patriots fans are worse. They glom on to the team's recent success while ignoring the decades of suck that came before it.

Reactions: FAUlty Gator
I gave you the angry face, but I don't necessarily disagree - especially to the first point. I live in the DC area, and the Virginia Cowboys fans are weird to me.

That said, I think Patriots fans are worse. They glom on to the team's recent success while ignoring the decades of suck that came before it.

Remember...I'm from Philly and the WORST Dallas fans on earth are from there and New York. They're like Yankees fans who live in Boston, I imagine.

Remember...I'm from Philly and the WORST Dallas fans on earth are from there and New York. They're like Yankees fans who live in Boston, I imagine.
Back in the olden days I went to audit a warehouse in Pittsburgh. The guy running the warehouse was this big 'ol boy. He found out I as from Dallas so he showed off this huge Cowboys star tattoo he's got on his arm - it as a big arm, so the star had a diameter of like 6 inches (that's what she said!). I found out he had never been to Texas before, but originally became a Cowboys fan to piss off his family, and it just stuck. It was really strange to me.

Left lane loungers.

I can ignore M1ers.

IDGAF about pictures of girls - can find my own if I want to.

I can press decline on Friday afternoon meetings.

Back in the olden days I went to audit a warehouse in Pittsburgh. The guy running the warehouse was this big 'ol boy. He found out I as from Dallas so he showed off this huge Cowboys star tattoo he's got on his arm - it as a big arm, so the star had a diameter of like 6 inches (that's what she said!). I found out he had never been to Texas before, but originally became a Cowboys fan to piss off his family, and it just stuck. It was really strange to me.

Yup....that's how they're born. Most of them to stick it to their Cowboy hating family. Like a girl dating a black guy in Kentucky.

Last edited:
  • Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT