• Joe Alt

Votes: 17 8.3%
  • Michael Myslinski

Votes: 10 4.9%
  • Other - Please list below

Votes: 4 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I went with MM, but if he goes elsewhere... my pick is Alt.

I just think Alt gets too big for a TE.

After 4 consecutive (failed) votes for Alt, I am sitting this one out...… the jinx has been lifted.

I will be pumped if it’s any of this group. Parks would be the flashy pick and he’s apparently looking at pulling the trigger pretty soon. I really like M Myslinski too, but I don’t know his timetable.

Parks; however, I must admit this pick is more "wish" based than "factual knowledge" based.

Frankly, the whole list is good options, IMHO.

I was able to watch some of Park's older game film from 247 Sports, it may have been from his soph. year - I didn't see anything that screamed "obvious D1 talent."

Is there more recent video out there? What are his strength's? Does he have breakaway speed?

Thanks.

I was able to watch some of Park's older game film from 247 Sports, it may have been from his soph. year - I didn't see anything that screamed "obvious D1 talent."

Is there more recent video out there? What are his strength's? Does he have breakaway speed?

Thanks.
Junior highlights are right in his profile, which was also linked above.

When did Michael Trigg come into the mix? 11 days ago rivals did the article and Iowa wasn't even mentioned. I see Iowa offered on the 15th, but haven't heard anything.

I keep voting Alt. I'm a bit surprised he hasn't announced for Iowa yet.
I have no info, just a feeling. I think Alt wants to commit , but Iowa is waiting on MM. That's a risky strategy, if true, and Alt obviously has plenty of options.

If Iowa gets neither... I think Maro gets an offer and commits on the spot. Maybe go back and take Mbow?

I have no info, just a feeling. I think Alt wants to commit , but Iowa is waiting on MM. That's a risky strategy, if true, and Alt obviously has plenty of options.

If Iowa gets neither... I think Maro gets an offer and commits on the spot. Maybe go back and take Mbow?

If Alt has an offer it should be commitable, if not Iowa is playing a game they say they don’t.

Interesting. You might be right.

But one is a surefire Center and the other a Tackle, right? Gotta think we need a Myslinksi body more-so than an Alt body, right?

This. MM is a pure center who we'll need in a year or two when Linderbaum declares. Alt is a T all the way IMO.

So, we start 5 OL and we want to start 5 DB's on our team. We have 4 OL committed and we are still planning to get more.....maybe end up at 5 or 6. Do we just have 2 DB committed? Any good DB prospects we're in good position with?

So, we start 5 OL and we want to start 5 DB's on our team. We have 4 OL committed and we are still planning to get more.....maybe end up at 5 or 6. Do we just have 2 DB committed? Any good DB prospects we're in good position with?
None known at the moment. My guess is additional DB commits will have to be new offers. Not being able to have any camps hurts a bit there, since next evaluation won't be until there's new film available.

Reactions: HawkinK.C.1
I think for sure Parks will be a Hawk come Sunday.

On another note, I saw Mac Strand received a PWO offer. I wonder if we can find a full scholarship to offer him because he has the talent to be a high level LB in college. I'd hate to lose out on him if it can be avoided.

Reactions: Cougar63
On another note, I saw Mac Strand received a PWO offer. I wonder if we can find a full scholarship to offer him because he has the talent to be a high level LB in college. I'd hate to lose out on him if it can be avoided.
Looks like a decent prospect at fullback as well.

Reactions: Harbinger273
I think for sure Parks will be a Hawk come Sunday.

Just saw on TOS that a lone prediction came in for Parks to Utah. Hope we don't see experts switching over.

Just saw on TOS that a lone prediction came in for Parks to Utah. Hope we don't see experts switching over.

Yuck...definitely don’t like how late that one is coming in. However it is the Utah guy who is 85% overall which is mediocre. I guess we will see and be somewhat ready with the nutcup.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT