ADVERTISEMENT

Pool attire?

RicoSuave102954

HR All-American
Jul 17, 2023
Montezuma, Iowa
Mrs. Rico (no pic however just imagine a younger version of Salma Hayek) chastised Rico last week for wearing 3 gold chains to the pool when swimming/sunbathing. Rico has worn gold chains whenever he goes shirtless since the 80's and felt Ms. Rico was overreacting. These are not Mr. T type chains so little danger of Rico sinking to the bottom of the pool with all that heavy gold on. As I stated earlier Rico has always worn gold chains when going shirtless and Ms. Rico felt it was time for Rico to hang the chains up.

Just make sure the chains are long enough to cover your inverted peen and everything is fine Special Ed.

Edit to add: Rico sucks massive schlong, but this is so much better of a persona than stolen_valor_4_a_day even with your boring repetitive comebacks. This post is actually entertaining.

Last edited:
Your homely old lady sent me your pic. I think she needs to keep you out of public altogether.
7884603218_f13c0b0cc0.jpg

Just make sure the chains are long enough to cover your inverted peen and everything is fine Special Ed.

Edit to add: Rico sucks massive schlong, but this is so much better of a persona than stolen_valor_4_a_day even with your boring repetitive comebacks. This post is actually entertaining.
"Homophobia is cool, look at me"

- this clown

Mrs. Rico (no pic however just imagine a younger version of Salma Hayek) chastised Rico last week for wearing 3 gold chains to the pool when swimming/sunbathing. Rico has worn gold chains whenever he goes shirtless since the 80's and felt Ms. Rico was overreacting. These are not Mr. T type chains so little danger of Rico sinking to the bottom of the pool with all that heavy gold on. As I stated earlier Rico has always worn gold chains when going shirtless and Ms. Rico felt it was time for Rico to hang the chains up.

What you WEAR to the "pool" is the least of your concerns.

200w.gif

Reactions: goldmom
Damn, I'm not sure if my solitary chain will even come off period. It might take a blowtorch and big clippers. Think I'll stick with it instead.

You tell Ms Rico that a peacock's gotta spread his wings and strut.

And if his feathers look a lot like a bunch of gold chains, then that's how it is.

I hate it when a MLB pitcher has on about 3-4 chains and has to reset them after every pitch. I think the Atlanta Braves are the worst offender but my new favorite Cardinal and prohibitive favorite for rookie of the year, Masyn Winn is also an offender...

960x0.jpg

GettyImages-1229158453.jpg
1229158645.jpg
1280986651.jpg
How Acuna can steal bases with all that extra weight on him has always intrigued me.

• Haha
Reactions: jamesvanderwulf
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT