ADVERTISEMENT

Portal targets

Big Dude all decked out in Liberty Football gear yesterday in the Cedar Rapids Airport but the only thing I can find is DT William Green may be transferring out of Liberty! He was a big dude!
Did the Big Dude look like this guy?

FHFQpmIXsAARJRT

Someone should send him some tape of our tackle play. That may help him decide. I know I'm biased, but if you are an offensive linemen and you want to make an impression and get positive help from a coach, is there any better guy to be in your court than Kirk Ferentz. He's still connected to a ton of NFL people. Just saying.

So many QBs in the portal makes it more likely none of Iowa’s transfer. I would argue any of the Hawkeyes top three quarterbacks have a better chance at starting in Iowa City next year than any other good program in the country.
Who says they transfer to a good program? And I’m not saying BAD programs necessarily, but maybe Padilla goes to a smaller program... he was a decent recruit and showed some promise here... after that bowl game I would be out if I were him.

Reactions: I_Only_WantAnal
Some DBs Iowa is looking at.

They had also contacted a CB from Toledo but he is now off the board. He went to Wisconsin.

• Haha
Some DBs Iowa is looking at.

They had also contacted a CB from Toledo but he is now off the board. He went to Wisconsin.
Interesting tidbit about the Morrison kid is that he is from Georgia and Goodson follows him on twitter so may be a connection Iowa can use there.

• Haha
True but you will be hard pressed to find worse QBs at those schools than Iowa has right now in Petras and Padilla but on the other hand their offenses are probably more QB friendly.
To which bad P5 football teams/QBs are you referring?

OL from Cornell visiting later this month and sounds like he really likes Iowa and rep of putting OL's in the league.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT