ADVERTISEMENT

Portland Mayor Tells Drumpf to F**Off

How long did that last? And again with the fine people lie? How am I supposedly to take you seriously when you keep repeating that BS

because you support a blatant racist who does nothing to bring people together.

please give any exhibits of how he unites people? How long did Charlottesville last ? It will last forever.

I will wait for how he unites the tribes HE has created.

You are a dumbass simpleton enabling autocratic behavior and the erosion of the Republic, quite frankly eat shit.
I took your advice into consideration. I came to the conclusion its as crazy as living in a democratic crap hole like Portland.

I took your advice into consideration. I came to the conclusion its as crazy as living in a democratic crap hole like Portland.
Jared Kushner and Ivanka are running the United States right now and you are fine with it, I'm so sick of idiots being able to vote.

because you support a blatant racist who does nothing to bring people together.

please give any exhibits of how he unites people? How long did Charlottesville last ? It will last forever.

I will wait for how he unites the tribes HE has created.
Do you honestly think some people on the left would allow Trump to bring people together? There is plenty of evidence over the past 4 years that says no.

And a states duty to protect public and private property in exchange for taxes.
How about The President STFU and let the state handle it, They have a governor, mayor who is responsible for Portland, and will pay at the polls by the voters. if they screw it up. They sure don't need an ass hole fanning the flames, for votes in an election year. jmo.

How about The President STFU and let the state handle it, They have a governor, mayor to who is responsible for Portland, and will pay at the polls by the voters. if they screw it up. They sure don't need an ass hole fanning the flames, for votes in an election, jmo.
Yep
Just like they handled baltimore, detroit, oakland, etc, etc.
If i was a business or property owner there i’d be begging for help as i posted the for sale sign.

How about The President STFU and let the state handle it, They have a governor, mayor who is responsible for Portland, and will pay at the polls by the voters. if they screw it up. They sure don't need an ass hole fanning the flames, for votes in an election year. jmo.

This is a very conservative and democratic principal, I don't quite understand why so many conservatives on this board are in favor of the Federal government getting involved.

This is a very conservative and democratic principal, I don't quite understand why so many conservatives on this board are in favor of the Federal government getting involved.
We don't but it has been 3 months, how much longer should it continue?

Name one thing Trump has done to try and calm down the situation. Biden is calling for an end to the violence, from both sides. Trump is encouraging people to get their guns and go into the cities to confront the protestors.
Link to Trump encouragement?

I'd honestly be interested in your take on when he legitimately has. The Democrats and liberal media have without question been brutal and unfair to him. Not in debate. The question still stands.

Do you honestly think some people on the left would allow Trump to bring people together? There is plenty of evidence over the past 4 years that says no.
That is right. It is the other sides fault. I am so tired of the pass the buck BS.

Those are layups.

His shooting percentage on those are under 30%.

Reactions: Chishawk1425
Is it a coincidence that Portland has been more in news since Trump and Barr sent in the undercover troops to pick up people off of the streets? I had not heard much about Portland until after this occurred, which is why I do not think sending in the National Guard via a decree by the President Is the answer.

You didn’t hear about Portland until after July 4th? Wishing you a speedy recovery from your coma.

You didn’t hear about Portland until after July 4th? Wishing you a speedy recovery from your coma.

Thank you! Portland has definitely gotten more attention than it did prior to the Trump invasion. I do get pretty burned out on some of this so it is possible that I missed a few mentions.

We don't but it has been 3 months, how much longer should it continue?

It should continue as long as it doesn't bleed into surrounding states, this isn't a federal issue and if you're a conservative I feel like you should understand that. What's going on in Portland right now is a Portland problem and us pleib's in flyover states should probably just go about our lives. This board is a group of sewing circle douchers. *ohhh I'm so scared what's happening in Portland, I'm going to buy guns and build an underground bunker* ****ing dorks.

Reactions: millah_22
It should continue as long as it doesn't bleed into surrounding states, this isn't a federal issue and if you're a conservative I feel like you should understand that. What's going on in Portland right now is a Portland problem and us pleib's in flyover states should probably just go about our lives. This board is a group of sewing circle douchers. *ohhh I'm so scared what's happening in Portland, I'm going to buy guns and build an underground bunker* ****ing dorks.
Except it’s not just in Portland

Imagine being so frightened of a 1 block protest and a couple dumpster fires 2,000 miles away, you believe military troops need to be sent to quell unrest. Conservative media is certainly good at getting MAGAt panties in a bunch. Keep hiding in your basement, we will tell you when it’s safe to come out.

Imagine being so willfully ignorant that you call the burning of a police precinct a “dumpster fire”.

Except it’s not just in Portland

Well, this thread is about Portland and how scary things are... we survived the late 60's, we'll survive this. Honestly this is an opportunity for everyone to unite regarding police/government abuse, but you dorks keep fighting about which race gets shot the most. Congrats, we all get wrecked and nothing changes.

Life will go on, you solve nothing with this message board, I don't know why I still read/post in this cesspool.. probably for the random boob threads, I like the music one's too.

N
Portland is a perfect example of why I'll never vote to put a Democrat in the White House or Iowa governors office ever again. Ill ask you how you're feeling November 4th.
Nice!

You're voting for a random Independent American to be President in November?

I am too! :D

Does this all means if Biden wins the chaos will stop? If so, seems like they are throwing a fit to get what they want.

The Democrats and liberal media have without question been brutal and unfair to him. Not in debate.

I’ll debate ya on the media. They’ve loved having Trump in office. When have the media called Trump’s “false statements” lies? They always say he “wrongly claimed.” Bullshit - he lied. He’s a liar and they never say it.

I watched the ABC News panel after the last night of the DNC and they were going back and forth about how Joe Biden’s speech might have been too abrasive for women voters and did it do enough to unite the party. There’s a rapist suffering from advanced dementia who makes us a little less safe every single day in the White House, and instead of saying that over and over, they were nitpicking Biden’s speech like it was a normal election, like the candidates were Dukakis and Bush.

The media hasn’t done nearly enough to communicate the severity and danger of Trump’s presidency. They haven’t been “unfair” to him at all. They’re like refs who find it amusing when he jumps off sides or holds so they let it slide. Trump has the support he does because they aren’t doing their jobs.

Reactions: Chishawk1425
I’ll debate ya on the media. They’ve loved having Trump in office. When have the media called Trump’s “false statements” lies? They always say he “wrongly claimed.” Bullshit - he lied. He’s a liar and they never say it.

I watched the ABC News panel after the last night of the DNC and they were going back and forth about how Joe Biden’s speech might have been too abrasive for women voters and did it do enough to unite the party. There’s a rapist suffering from advanced dementia who makes us a little less safe every single day in the White House, and instead of saying that over and over, they were nitpicking Biden’s speech like it was a normal election, like the candidates were Dukakis and Bush.

The media hasn’t done nearly enough to communicate the severity and danger of Trump’s presidency. They haven’t been “unfair” to him at all. They’re like refs who find it amusing when he jumps off sides or holds so they let it slide. Trump has the support he does because they aren’t doing their jobs.
This, they hardly push back at all now with his endless bullshit they are aiding and abiding him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT