ADVERTISEMENT

Portland Mayor Tells Drumpf to F**Off

Now dissect Trump‘s response Dogboy.
Which one’s?
Where he tells the mayors and governors to get their shit together or the ones where he says he’ll help enforce the law.
Starting to see alot of police unions endorsing Republicans.
Getting worried huh?
Michael Moore and Bill Maher see it - how about you?

Which one’s?
Where he tells the mayors and governors to get their shit together or the ones where he says he’ll help enforce the law.
Starting to see alot of police unions endorsing Republicans.
Getting worried huh?
Michael Moore and Bill Maher see it - how about you?

How about the one where Trump condemns the violence from both sides? How about the one where Trump tries to lower the tensions on both sides? I can let you know now that you will not be able to find those messages. You will be able to find the one where he calls the Trump supporters who “rallied” outside of Portland and then drove into the city to confront the protestors true Americans. I am sure that this is going to have a positive impact in the situation.

To answer your other question, yes I am getting worried. I am not a Democrat, but am an anti-Trumper. I am worried that there are still many people like yourself who are buying into what this conman is telling you.

I am also worried that Democrats are not going to do enough to get Trump out of office. Trump does a lot to hurt himself, but the Democrats need to do more. Unlike you, I thought Biden’s statement was a good first step towards denouncing the violence and destruction that is taking place. I do agree that he needs to do more though. I also agree that the Mayors and Governors I’m these cities need to step up as I have said multiple times in this board.

At this point though, I have no hope for Trump to get his shit together and stop blaming the Democrats and not doing anything to help lower the tensions in Portland and other cities. The Governor in Wisconsin realizes that Trump is only making the situation worse and has asked Trump to not visit.

This is a very conservative and democratic principal, I don't quite understand why so many conservatives on this board are in favor of the Federal government getting involved.

Do you feel the same way about providing them aid to rebuild? If the state is willing take care of it financially, that is fine. I think mnpls asked.

How about the one where Trump condemns the violence from both sides? How about the one where Trump tries to lower the tensions on both sides? I can let you know now that you will not be able to find those messages. You will be able to find the one where he calls the Trump supporters who “rallied” outside of Portland and then drove into the city to confront the protestors true Americans. I am sure that this is going to have a positive impact in the situation.

To answer your other question, yes I am getting worried. I am not a Democrat, but am an anti-Trumper. I am worried that there are still many people like yourself who are buying into what this conman is telling you.

I am also worried that Democrats are not going to do enough to get Trump out of office. Trump does a lot to hurt himself, but the Democrats need to do more. Unlike you, I thought Biden’s statement was a good first step towards denouncing the violence and destruction that is taking place. I do agree that he needs to do more though. I also agree that the Mayors and Governors I’m these cities need to step up as I have said multiple times in this board.

At this point though, I have no hope for Trump to get his shit together and stop blaming the Democrats and not doing anything to help lower the tensions in Portland and other cities. The Governor in Wisconsin realizes that Trump is only making the situation worse and has asked Trump to not visit.

You actually believe this nonsense?

Its pretty simple what happened here. Started with an officer killing someone. 99 percent of Americans agreed.

Then the violence started in MNPLs and the dems thought we are just going to ride this along a bit and see what happens it can only help us, because orange man bad and must be defeated.

Now, it is out of control and is backfiring on them. Now, its Trumps fault for some reason.

The Mayor, Police Chief and Governor of Minnesota did not stop the rioters for 2 nights and are responsible for this entire mess.

The polls are starting to turn against the dems according to their spokesman Don Lemon, and now the narrative is its Trumps fault.

No, mnpls and Minnesota need new leadership which wont happen.

You actually believe this nonsense?

Its pretty simple what happened here. Started with an officer killing someone. 99 percent of Americans agreed.

Then the violence started in MNPLs and the dems thought we are just going to ride this along a bit and see what happens it can only help us, because orange man bad and must be defeated.

Now, it is out of control and is backfiring on them. Now, its Trumps fault for some reason.

The Mayor, Police Chief and Governor of Minnesota did not stop the rioters for 2 nights and are responsible for this entire mess.

The polls are starting to turn against the dems according to their spokesman Don Lemon, and now the narrative is its Trumps fault.

No, mnpls and Minnesota need new leadership which wont happen.

No, it is not Trump’s fault for some reason. It is his fault because he is the President and is in charge. He has previously stated that you are responsible when you are in charge. In addition, he should not been enflaming the situation right now. Trump has born some responsibility for months now. He sees the violence and division as a positive for his re-election though so I do not see that changing.

I have also not absolved the the Mayors and Governors of their responsibility. This is not just an issue in Minneapolis. The Mayors and Governors need to get control of their cities. They should be working with Trump to stop the violence and destruction while easing the tensions in these cities.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT