ADVERTISEMENT

Possible Serial Killer in my Neck of the Woods

SWIowahawks

HR Legend
Sep 2, 2006
Tabor

I heard about the FBI being camped out a year or so ago. I can’t imagine they’d find bodies and just sit on it or allow Iowa Division of Criminal Investigations get in there.

Crazy. I don't understand how nobody believed this woman.

She must be the world's worst at convincing someone of anything.

If my dad had 50 bodies buried on his farm and I wanted people to know about it, I'm 100% positive I would get my point across and have someone come out.
I feel like she could have come up with some evidence if it was true. Like the gold teeth he supposedly collected.

If my dad had 50 bodies buried on his farm and I wanted people to know about it, I'm 100% positive I would get my point across and have someone come out.
How many acres does your dad have? How many are under plow? Asking for a friend.

• Haha
Reactions: GOHOX69

If someone came to the police and said that they where personally forced to help bury human remains after a murder and they know where the bodies are. . . You would think they police might want to check it out to see if she's telling the truth or just insane.

If someone came to the police and said that they where personally forced to help bury human remains after a murder and they know where the bodies are. . . You would think they police might want to check it out to see if she's telling the truth or just insane.
This must be where the Milwaukee police moved to after effing up with Dahmer.

Yeah I wonder if she is "slow" or something. It just doesn't make any sense.

I have to say, Thurman, Iowa looks very much like a place where a serial killer would live.

1200px-Nodaway%2C_IA.jpg

5169b76507e63.image.jpg

welcome_sign_thurman_iowa.jpg

When I was in college, I had a summer job with the DOT. I was working SW IA that summer. You get on some of those gravel backroads and you wonder if you'll make it out alive. This one dude took a sledge hammer to all the car counting boxes that I put out. They don't like any government near them, and there is a reason they live in such seclusion.

I believe this lady.

There have actually been quite a few cases where people have accused their father of being serial killers and the like. Most of them don't come to much. I think it many cases the children were victims of and witnesses to horrifying abuse and behavior, to the point the mind starts to play tricks on you, and memories aren't always reliable.

There's a LONG long way to go between a cadaver dog hit and finding any evidence of a murder. I have a lot less credence to cadaver dogs than I once did. And then its a long long way to 60-70 murders.

That said, he sounds like a pretty awful guy. I'd be pretty surprised if they found evidence of 60 victims, but not surprised if they found something.

When I was in college, I had a summer job with the DOT. I was working SW IA that summer. You get on some of those gravel backroads and you wonder if you'll make it out alive. This one dude took a sledge hammer to all the car counting boxes that I put out. They don't like any government near them, and there is a reason they live in such seclusion.

I believe this lady.
You're not wrong about this. My dad ran a cable/internet company for a county in central Iowa. One day him and his techs were out updating some equipment, and an old man and his sons came out with shotguns telling them to leave. My dad had to get the sheriff out there in order to finish the project. Some folks just absolutely hate anyone they don't know being around.

How many acres does your dad have? How many are under plow? Asking for a friend.
Don't you have gators? If your friend needs a place to dump a body wouldn't any drainage ditch or secluded pond have gators in it? My friend knows of a farm with hogs about 5 miles off of the county blacktop in case the need ever arises.

I believe this lady.
I've been ridiculed on HORT for saying I would never walk up to a farm house after dark here in SW Nebraska unannounced. I would say you get it.

Last edited:

• The daughter of the late Donald Dean Studey of Thurman says her father killed and buries as many as 70 bodies on the rural tract where he lived
  • Cadaver dogs on Oct. 21 indicated the presence of bodies at the site, says Fremont County Sheriff Kevin Aistrope
  • Aistrope says he has asked the Iowa Division of Criminal Investigation for assistance on the case

Not confirmed but man that is F’d up if true. I always knew something bg was off in SW iowa

ADVERTISEMENT