ADVERTISEMENT

Possible Serial Killer in my Neck of the Woods

I haven’t heard anything new outside of rumors and local people remembering stories of “The Green Holler Mauler”.

But I got an email from Chris Harris from 20/20 today asking to speak with my step mom, who went to school with Lucy Studey about a story they are doing. She declined pretty quickly but I can’t wait to see what kind of local riff-raff (sp?) they come up with for this story.
You should have offered to be interviewed, and hick it up a few notches.

Reactions: IACub
This is a big step to bring in equipment and do some testing. They must feel as if there is a decent chance of finding human remains.

Makes sense,.. Known about this for months and on December 8th they decide that it might be good idea to put a shovel in the ground.
Lucy’s story has changed over the years I guess. Since the guy is dead, here hasn’t been a rush. The first two cadaver dogs weren’t licensed. The second set were licensed and hit the same spots. Limited resources around these parts as well.

Reactions: cigaretteman
I’m guessing it’s next to impossible to be a successful serial killer these days with all the cameras everywhere,

• Haha
Reactions: HIWILLE
I’m guessing it’s next to impossible to be a successful serial killer these days with all the cameras everywhere,
  • Keep it random
  • Don’t post on social media (don’t draw attention to yourself)
  • Leave cell phone at home when doing the deed (can’t track to site)
  • Wear gloves and long sleeves to prevent your own blood just in case of a struggle
  • Rent a streaming movie just before you head out the door (alibi)
  • Use spare plates (just in case car is on camera somewhere)
  • Wear hat and wig (then dispose of wig in random garage)
  • Wear shoes that are two sizes too small and dispose like wig (to eliminate you from footprints)
  • Souvenirs are for amateurs
Easy peasy.

Last edited:
  • Keep it random
  • Wear gloves and long sleeves to prevent your own blood just in case of a struggle
  • Wear shoes that are two sizes too small and dispose like wig (to eliminate you from footprints)
Easy peasy.

Packer fan,.. makes sense.

• Keep it random
Easy peasy.
shhhh... you're giving away all our secrets ;-D

My friend owns one. I'll try to procure a pic in the next few minutes.

5192-BF07-D608-482-D-BAF3-ACAD6-FD131-AA.jpg

• Keep it random
  • Souvenirs are for amateurs
Easy peasy.

I have seen CSI. They would find out that one person had rented a movie on a streaming service at the same time of each killing. They would further discover that the phone did not move at all during this time by accessing your Google maps.

They would know the shoes were two sizes to small based on the larger than know imprints from the toes.

They also wouldn't care if the plates matched you, since the actual car matches the person that always rented a streaming movie at the time of the murders.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT