ADVERTISEMENT

Post Game script/Future of our program

fearthefuture21

Scout Team
Jul 22, 2021
Based off what Kirk said I truly don't think we get a change this off-season with a new OC or OL coach. He was complimentary of his offense climbing from 132 to 130. I'm pretty sure we could count on both hands how many times we threw the ball vertically this year.

In 2022 with the type of athletes there are there is no excuse to play the style they do.

If and when there are no changes I fully expect almost anyone with a drop of talent on the offensive side to hit the portal. It's evident we can't land any WR's with talent as the recent recruits have zero or maybe 1 legit power 5 offer. I hate the defense is stuck with this but seems to be who we are until Kirk retires in 6 years.

While I doubt there will be changes KF is never going to use a post game presser to talk down about his players or coaches. One would hope he knows what needs to be done and that remains to be seen but don’t take stock into his post game comments. Not his style.

Reactions: blhawk
Nothing changes until the stadium is half empty.

IMO, it's the only way to send a message because the tv contracts keep the $$$ rolling in.

Reactions: Dargo and Legs94
Nebraska fans were still at every game (not sellout, but there) and they have gone through multiple coaching changes.
Iowa fans aren't like Nebby fans. Game day attendance is all they've had to cherish for the last decade.

I hope Iowa fans actually care about what they're spending their $$$ on.

Iowa fans aren't like Nebby fans. Game day attendance is all they've had to cherish for the last decade.

I hope Iowa fans actually care about what they're spending their $$$ on.

They were there today in numbers with an interim coach and no shot at a bowl. Just there to piss in our cheerios.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT