ADVERTISEMENT

Post if you buy a ticket this week for the Pitt game.....

Hawkeyestate81

HB All-American
Feb 21, 2012
Polk City, Iowa
I got 3 tickets when singles went on sale so already accounted for. Post if you buy tickets this week for the game so we kind of get a sample size of the overall % of additional tickets bought. Really want this to be a sell out but 68-69k will be pretty solid.

I rolled the dice and bought some tix before the season started. I'll be there in Sec. 125. I'll be the one in black. And yes, this team has earned fan support on the field by its gutsy, talented, entertaining play. I can't imagine that those of us who show up Saturday night will be disappointed. I believe Kinnick will be electric and the Hawkeyes will respond with 60-minutes of entertaining, winning football.

I am buying 2 tickets. Should I just get them now on stubhub or wherever or do people think scalping before the game would be cheaper? I am going no matter what but currently a grad student and want to save as much money as possible

I am buying 2 tickets. Should I just get them now on stubhub or wherever or do people think scalping before the game would be cheaper? I am going no matter what but currently a grad student and want to save as much money as possible

The cheapest ticket on stubhub is $70, thru University is $65 for face. I would assume scalping would most likely be cheaper but I have no idea, there will be a lot of tickets bought up this week and not a ton of scalping activity present 1st game with so much available its really hard to get a read on what the prices there will be.

The cheapest ticket on stubhub is $70, thru University is $65 for face. I would assume scalping would most likely be cheaper but I have no idea, there will be a lot of tickets bought up this week and not a ton of scalping activity present 1st game with so much available its really hard to get a read on what the prices there will be.

ya that's what I figured. It is a good problem to have hopefully Kinnick is packed

Reactions: Hawkeyestate81

Id get them. You might be able to find cheaper on the street, who knows. Go tailgate and enjoy yourself instead of trying to hunt down a deal somewhere on gameday.

Just bought 2! Couldn't believe how many were still left.. This is a night game, black and gold spirit game, against a solid power 5 team.. fall weather, undefeated team. Buy tickets if you haven't!

Just bought 2! Couldn't believe how many were still left.. This is a night game, black and gold spirit game, against a solid power 5 team.. fall weather, undefeated team. Buy tickets if you haven't!

Agree that's why I started this thread. Anything will help at this point. Nice work out of you!

I think a lot of people who live on these boards have lost the realization that the vast majority of fans/ticket purchasers don't even come here. Whatever responses this thread finds is very unlikely to be representative. I look for sellout or near sellout.

I think a lot of people who live on these boards have lost the realization that the vast majority of fans/ticket purchasers don't even come here. Whatever responses this thread finds is very unlikely to be representative. I look for sellout or near sellout.

Its a small sample size but seeing what appears to be 11 or so tickets bought this morning is encouraging. I'm looking at the hawkeyesports site and still see thousands of empties so better get the word out to the other sites GnarlyBoy!

Would love to but the Minnesota is the one game I get back for this year. The wrestling match that day is going to be rocking.

Reactions: meatloaf55
Got a student guest pass along with about 12 of my buddies. We have all graduated but some have siblings that still attend Iowa and were able to get them for us.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT