ADVERTISEMENT

Post Match interviews

You’re not attacking me, I was playing off Nelson’s pronunciation of surreal. Ask him.

It just sounded more like cereal than surreal to me. Don’t tell him I was poking fun.
If I had access to Nelson, I would ask him, but since I do not - you are the fall guy. I am glad you took it in the light hearted way it was meant. He seems like a great young kid by the way. You guys are probably going to love him even more than you do now.

If I had access to Nelson, I would ask him, but since I do not - you are the fall guy. I am glad you took it in the light hearted way it was meant. He seems like a great young kid by the way. You guys are probably going to love him even more than you do now.

I take everything in a lighthearted way, it’s kinda my thing. I’m a peacemaker that likes to stay off the radar and not cause confrontations. We’re all hawk fans, except for the visitors. They can have their opinions too, the bigger the board the better it is for me. I need stuff/anything to read about wrestling during my morning movement.

Dude, I even like @SPOONER. Enough said.

I take everything in a lighthearted way, it’s kinda my thing. I’m a peacemaker that likes to stay off the radar and not cause confrontations. We’re all hawk fans, except for the visitors. They can have their opinions too, the bigger the board the better it is for me. I need stuff/anything to read about wrestling during my morning movement.
By morning movement, do you mean you listen to Bach in the morning? I hear some of his concertos have moved even the greatest among us. That will a good bowl of bran flakes could be epic.

Reactions: SansSouci
By morning movement, do you mean you listen to Bach in the morning? I hear some of his concertos have moved even the greatest among us. That will a good bowl of bran flakes could be epic.

To stop myself from killing someone before work I’d listen to Mozart.

No music and people are not allowed to talk to beside a “good morning” and “ I love you, have a nice day and drive careful to school”.

Reactions: pennsylvaniahawkeye
Crap, that Brands kid was smiling during his interview. I gotta question his toughness. Not sure he is going to pan out.

Reactions: Grip220
ADVERTISEMENT