ADVERTISEMENT

Posted Lineup for Sunday

UnionBarForever

Scout Team
Aug 5, 2017
Chicago
EJWAhL4XsAUJlki

It’s interesting Max Murin isn’t listed. Also, I’m intrigued with DeSanto as an ‘or’ at 141. I’d like to know everyone else’s thoughts!

That's what I was wondering. With all the "or's" you would think he would be listed unless he is hurt as MVPFAN said.

heard this from a good source.

Probable Line up
125-Lee OR Nelson Brands
133-Teasdale OR Nelson Brands
141-Desanto OR Nelson Brands
149-Lugo OR Nelson Brands
157-Young OR Nelson Brands
165-Marinelli OR Nelson Brands
174-Kemerer OR Nelson Brands
184-Wilcke OR Nelson Brands
197-Warner OR Nelson Brands
285-Cass OR Nelson Brands

Probable Line up
125-Lee OR Nelson Brands

You forgot one...

Head Coach: Tom Brands OR Nelson Brands

:)

Probable Line up
125-Lee OR Nelson Brands
Why this guy or that guy, just have him wrestle all 10 matches..time to build that cardio!

Probable Line up
125-Lee OR Nelson Brands

This is just dumb...saw him in the room and there is no way Nelson could get down to 125.

Sounds like one of the guys listed will be wrestling at the Luther Open Saturday which likely keeps him out for Sunday.

Should see some competitive matches at 149 and 184. Mocs kid at 149 had a mild upset win over PJ Ogunsanya from Army. Also Waddell is a tough kid and Wilcke wrestles most guys pretty close. IMHO the Mocs only shot at avoiding the shutout. I am however picking the Hawks 44-0 winners.

I can't say I appreciate the Desanto weigh in at 133 if he could very realistically be up at 141 by season's end. Get him bigger now IMO but I obviously don't know near as much as team Brands

As others have said this screams that ADS is/was the projected starter at 133. Murin got injured and ADS is a possible option up at 141 depending on the severity of his injury. Teasdale mans 133 in the meantime. There was speculation that ADS had gotten too big for the weight. Him weighing in at 133 obviously clears that up. I like him much better at 133, where he is a likely finalist. Up at 141 it's a crap shoot for him. His whole style is bullying guys. He's going to have a hard time doing that without increased size/strength. I say let ADS go at 133, give Happel some mat time against a Moc looking for his first win of the season.

As others have said this screams that ADS is/was the projected starter at 133. Murin got injured and ADS is a possible option up at 141 depending on the severity of his injury. Teasdale mans 133 in the meantime. There was speculation that ADS had gotten too big for the weight. Him weighing in at 133 obviously clears that up. I like him much better at 133, where he is a likely finalist. Up at 141 it's a crap shoot for him. His whole style is bullying guys. He's going to have a hard time doing that without increased size/strength. I say let ADS go at 133, give Happel some mat time against a Moc looking for his first win of the season.

It's not clear to me that Plan A was DeSanto 133, as people have been saying that Teasdale should be in the lineup, which would most likely mean DeSanto at 141 and Max not in the line up, regardless of whether Max is injured. It's possible those people knew about a Murin injury a month ago and only thought Teasdale should be in the line up due to that, but nobody has given that detail.

The only assumption I am making is that the staff doesn't think it's likely that Murin beats DeSanto for the 141 spot, as they are taking a DeSanto redshirt off the table this weekend.

Spencer pin 6-0
Teasdale pin 12-0
Desanto TF 17-0
Lugo MD 21-0
KY MD 25-0
Bull pin 31-0
Kem pin 37-0
Cash MD 41-0
JW MD 45-0
Cass pin 51-0

Reactions: Grip220
ADVERTISEMENT